• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Presented by JAR's Waistline

Skeeter

Uber felon
Interesting game. Psu offense was a blocked punt a blocked fg and 4 pop flies they somehow came down with.

Their defense played great doe.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Looks like he did break his total yardage record and is tied for his passing yardage one.

Snorky's Shame

That was a very interesting post-game exchange between Leach and Graham. All I made out was "chickenshit" and "used to respect" from Graham.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Graham called Leach chickenshit or something. Too bad it wasn't while they were still shaking hands or we could've gotten another

giphy.gif

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
fuck James franklin. "this town had been through a lot and this begins the healing process"

they've learned fucking nothing.

lol, wasn't the thought that "winning at footbaw is enough to cancel out decades of monstrous crimes and coverups" like the exact thing that got them in trouble in the first place?

HOOK IT TO MY VEINS

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Graham called Leach chickenshit or something. Too bad it wasn't while they were still shaking hands or we could've gotten another

giphy.gif

Mike Leach == GOAT.

lol, wasn't the thought that "winning at footbaw is enough to cancel out decades of monstrous crimes and coverups" like the exact thing that got them in trouble in the first place?

James Franklin is the same shitbag that literally cried like a snitch bitch and likely perjured hisself when he took the stand on the Vandy rape cases. Nothing would delight me more than to see that phony fraud blasted out of a cannon directly into a endless Pitt of broken glass and dream.