• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7

Brick

Purdue +24
Baylor -20
South Carolina -3
Oregon +3
New Mexico -5
KSU +4.5
Buffalo +6

Locked in the Purdue, Baylor, and New Mexico lines: haven't made the other plays yet.

Also looking at the Clemson-BC over (37.5), the UVA-Syracuse under (54), Arizona (-7), and the under on Wisconsin's total points once that drops.

@GatorTD
@Bdub
@Brick
lulz purdue like gained 100 yards and wisky still couldn't cover. easiest pick of the year.

if fucking @Travis7401 didn't break utopia i would have said memphis ML and oregon ML.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Utopia's god Dave Baldwin has been a complete retard. Storm Woods had ONE carry in the first half. Lulz.

Brick

michigan fans are basically all going to turn into wooly. college footbaw games should not be televised. ftge

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It is almost like wooly is their oc.

"Michigan state will never figure out we're running up the middle with this power t formation "

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao, frog splash into the pile

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
1478452956269250633.jpg

Brick

i have a coworker whose husband went to a&m. he black and wears aggie shirts at all opportunities. the cognitive dissonance, lawd.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Zona will give him to you after Leach drops dat 40 lb box on them in Tucson next week. Then Dana can go to Pullman.
All I know is fuck Dana Holgorsen. What a sissy name.

DickRod can come back and in his first recruiting class have Pat White incognito as Matt White, the "youngest White brother", and also get Stephen (with a ph) Slaton, and Owen Schmidt.

The NCAA will never know!

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Man, if Rutgers didn't have Leonte Carroo, I don't know how they would score any points.

21 catches and 9 TDs for Carroo despite missing 2 and a half games.

Brick

lol at memphis not even being ranked before today. they have looked just as good as anyone else to this point. have been impressed the 4 or so times i've seen them this year and last. but please ESPN ruin it with the paxxxxxton nfl draft hype @Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

bruin

lol at memphis not even being ranked before today. they have looked just as good as anyone else to this point. have been impressed the 4 or so times i've seen them this year and last. but please ESPN ruin it with the paxxxxxton nfl draft hype @Roll Fizzlebeef (aka USF)

Lynch and Fuente almost beat the Bruins two years ago. Fuente gonna get paid.

saw most of that USF Friday night game a few weeks back. Think it was close at half, but Memphis came out in the second half with their dicks on fire. People just getting around to them like queso cheese.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
MSU should just go full Air Raid. Run game is atrocious.

Yeah, definitely. I have no idea why they aren't passing on every down. Michigan has had no pass rush at all, and you can't hold up in man coverage for 5 seconds.

Brick

msu sucks this year compared to last. the whole big ten is a steaming pile of shit until tosu proves otherwise.

every time northwestern goes 4-0 or so to start they shit down their leg the rest of the season, seemingly.

Bdub

Got to beat someone good to be ranked.... Or beat an seeeeeeeccc team.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
:laughing: Refs. I'm pretty sure that was a block in the back. Oh well, goes both ways I guess? :laughing:

Oh yeah, it was a block in the back. At least it's normally called that way.