• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7

PSUEagle

Taking Kentucky +2 and Stanford -6 tonight.

Hopefully Kevin Hogan doesn't lay a turd. He's probably due for one doh...

bruin

Dance team is always >>> than cheerleaders in any capacity

someone say dance team...

29.jpg

1-ucla-bruins-basketball-cheerleaders-2013-ncaa-tournament-march-madness-cheerleaders-2.jpg

960x540.jpg

cheer-squad-19.jpg

bruin

Taking Kentucky +2 and Stanford -6 tonight.

Hopefully Kevin Hogan doesn't lay a turd. He's probably due for one doh...

Lawd.

I think we can move the ball on Stanford. Key is have to be able to run the ball.

I watched the first half of the Pac-12 champ game (Mora's first year) the other night. Gotta get Stanford it 3rd and longs to have a chance. Man up on them. We have the athletes. That LB crew was insane, though.. Barr, Kendricks, Zumwalt.

Brick

pulling hard for ucla to win against the bay area schools so we can see another meltdown against colorado or wazzu at home.

coogrfan

My buddy had to back out due to being diagnosed with an eye infection, so I'm not going to New Orleans after all. :(

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
And then the QB doesn't even try to throw it up on 4th down. Kentucky fucking sucks, bring back Mumme

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bart Scott for Bradley to play prevent defense the whole game while Furd runs for 600 yards.

PSUEagle

Kentucky seems like the mirror image of Tennessee in a lot of ways: allegedly recruiting tons of talent but poorly coached all the way around.

That fiasco on 4th and 1 with the punt team coming out of a timeout was absurd. And running the ball on that last drive? I don't even...

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well teach him what a Wham block is at least, you faggoty football snobs. Skeeter, a Wham block is like a trap block except instead of an OL making the trap, it's someone from the backfield. You let a DL run free and then Wham him from the side with an H back or fullback.

A crack block is when a WR, or someone spilt out wider than the defender, blocks down on them trying to pin them inside.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
I just hope we don't get a 40lb box dropped on us tomorrow by Baylor. I guess our defense isn't the problem, though.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Well teach him what a Wham block is at least, you faggoty football snobs. Skeeter, a Wham block is like a trap block except instead of an OL making the trap, it's someone from the backfield. You let a DL run free and then Wham him from the side with an H back or fullback.

A crack block is when a WR, or someone spilt out wider than the defender, blocks down on them trying to pin them inside.

Football is hard.

ebarws6

stAy
David Shaw is the worst when it comes to garbage time, it's painful. One accurate description I saw elsewhere is that not only does he take his foot off the gas, he puts the whole thing in reverse. Because the game was so late yesterday and the East Coast probably didn't catch any of the game, people looking at the box score probably won't realize how much Stanford dominated that game. They'll see Stanford only won by 21 and were actually outgained by UCLA, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that all starters on either side of the ball were taken out and UCLA got 2 long TD drives in the 4th. When Shaw gets conservative it is the worst.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
if it makes you feel better I think most people turned that one off at halftime thoroughly certain UCLA had been chumped

ebarws6

stAy
Yeah obviously I shouldn't complain about this specific game it's just a recurring thing with Shaw. There was one game last year or the year before that where he took everyone out then had to put people back in because things got too close.

Bdub

Yeah obviously I shouldn't complain about this specific game it's just a recurring thing with Shaw. There was one game last year or the year before that where he took everyone out then had to put people back in because things got too close.
You could be Utah and let the other team come back from 28 points down to beat them like Wazzu did last year after

Carolina Blue

I get how frustrating that is. Butch Davis lost a few games when he was our coach for that very reason. Just giving you a hard time.