• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
404bTwU.png

ZB6XtgL.png

MBz9fDJ.png

sL9Zqm5.png

2qCweBt.jpg

3e7f555b9b.png

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll
ASSOCIATED PRESS TOP 25
1. Ohio State
2. Baylor
3. TCU
4. Utah
5. Clemson
6. LSU
7. Michigan State
8. Florida
9. Texas A&M
10. Alabama
11. Florida State
12. Michigan
13. Ole Miss
14. Notre Dame
15. Stanford
16. Oklahoma State
17. Iowa
18. UCLA
19. Oklahoma
20. Northwestern
21. Boise State
22. Toledo
23. California
24. Houston
25. Duke

16 undefeated teams left.

ACC: Florida State (5-0), Clemson (5-0)
Big XII: TCU (6-0), Oklahoma State (6-0), Baylor (5-0)
Big Ten: Ohio State (6-0), Michigan State (6-0), Iowa (6-0)
Pac-12: Utah (5-0)
SEC: Florida (6-0), LSU (5-0), Texas A&M (5-0)
Other: Temple (5-0), Houston (5-0), Memphis (5-0), Toledo (5-0)

BRING ME YOUR HOT TAKES I DEMAND THEM

Last edited:

Brick

ACC: Florida State (5-0), Clemson (5-0)
Big XII: TCU (6-0), Oklahoma State (6-0), Baylor (5-0)
Big Ten: Ohio State (6-0), Michigan State (6-0), Iowa (6-0)
Pac-12: Utah (5-0)
SEC: Florida (6-0), LSU (5-0), Texas A&M (5-0)
Other: Temple (5-0), Houston (5-0), Memphis (5-0), Toledo (5-0)
The playoff selection is going to be such a mess this year. No one is going undefeated in the Pac-12 or SEC. Florida State and Clemson play each other, all of the big Big XII games are yet to come, Utah isn't going undefeated.

Would not be surprised if there are zero major conference undefeated teams. Maybe Ohio State or Baylor? Trust no one else to run the table.

@PSUEagle

Purdue +20 @ Wisconsin: Will Wisconsin even score 20 points total? This must be wrong.

Last edited:

PSUEagle

@Brick

LOL swear to God that was the first WTF line I saw when I was looking them over last night. Even though they suck, Purdue's been good to me gambling wise this year. Will probably go under on Wisconsin's total points scored, too: hope it's some ridiculous total like 25+.

Kentucky +2 against Auburn is another one for me. While I don't think the Wildcats are great, I'm going to fade Auburn every week until they show something: that team sucks and should legitimately be sitting at 1-5 right now.

KSU +4.5 at home against OU is another one I like. Think Kansas State wins that one outright: that OU offensive line is terrible going back to Week 1 against Akron.

Final one I'm thinking of right now is Stanford -6 vs UCLA. Bruins are coming off their bye week and being embarrassed, but aren't physical running teams the type of outfits Mora's teams usually struggle with? Plus all of those injuries they have on defense...

Taishair

I cant wait till a one less ACC teams gets left out for a two loss SEC team because strength of schedule matters.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I cant wait till a one less ACC teams gets left out for a two loss SEC team because strength of schedule matters.

Going to have to keep waiting. If Clemson beats FSU. Clemson will win the ACC and go undefeated.

SEC SoS is pretty amusing this year. So many close games against nobodies.

bruin

@Brick

Final one I'm thinking of right now is Stanford -6 vs UCLA. Bruins are coming off their bye week and being embarrassed, but aren't physical running teams the type of outfits Mora's teams usually struggle with? Plus all of those injuries they have on defense...

it's already at -6? Saw it was 4.5 yesterday.

Bruins are going to have to put up 30+.

Mazzone said he's been holding back on the playcalling and now just wants to unleash it. Whatever that means. o_O

Last edited:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I can't wait until OU loses 4 more games (including this Saturday at KSU) and Bobby's bro-bro gets run out of town. Then STOOOOOOOPS has 2 more years max to make OU respectable again for the next corch.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Temple should be #1. Sacked the #1 pick in the 2016 draft 10 times and won tough road games at Cincinnati, UMass, and Charlotte. If it can handle going to East Carolina on a short week after beating Central Florida this week, they have 10 days of rest before hosting Notre Dame.

Notre Dame at Temple at Lincoln Financial Field on Halloween night. A battle of two unbeatens. Make your time, Irish. :laughing:

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Defense has been fine this year. Loss and all other losses will be because of the oline, not the defense.
No it hasn't, and it will be just as awful as it was last year.

Giving up 600 yards to Tulsa is excusable?
How many yards rushing did UT have?

TCU and Baylor will both probably put up 50+, Tech will likely pass for 400+ in a losing effort, KSU will probably have its way with the defense too.

Oklahoma State with its god awful OL will probably find a way to put up 500+ yards of total O. Mike Stoops is fucking trash.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Nebraska will find a way to win at Minnesota.

Only to lose in the last minute of the game. Good lawd

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Soonerfan09

No it hasn't, and it will be just as awful as it was last year.

Giving up 600 yards to Tulsa is excusable?
How many yards rushing did UT have?

TCU and Baylor will both probably put up 50+, Tech will likely pass for 400+ in a losing effort, KSU will probably have its way with the defense too.

Oklahoma State with its god awful OL will probably find a way to put up 500+ yards of total O. Mike Stoops is fucking trash.

No, it has been fine. The Oline lost that game, not the defense. The defense was a little shaky against Tulsa, but the defense has put the offense in a position to win every game, including the Texzs game. I know you're blinded by how much you hate OU, but the defense has not been the problem this season.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
No, it has been fine. The Oline lost that game, not the defense. The defense was a little shaky against Tulsa, but the defense has put the offense in a position to win every game, including the Texzs game. I know you're blinded by how much you hate OU, but the defense has not been the problem this season.
Other than when I'm just straight up shit talking OU I feel I can be pretty fair in my assessments.

And plenty of OU fans know the defense is bad. Other than 2013, when has the OU defense looked solid during Mike's current tenure? 2012 was abysmal, 2014 was awful in pass defense, and this year is honestly looking like the worst since 2012... And you guys haven't even played the good offenses yet. OU *could* at worst be 6-6 by year's end, but I'm thinking more 7-5 or even 8-4.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, um, MSU cheerleaders >>>>> Michigan cheerleaders. Our cheerleaders do not have much, ahem, talent, normally.