• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 Thread - Goodbye Horses

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Have you made friends with any other volunteers yet? I went into the whole volunteering thing with my typical misanthropic attitude and just wanted to hang out with dogs, and was surprised to find how many nice people also volunteer. I've made reel life adult friends for the first time in my life, lol.

New_CJ already friends with the greatest animal west of the Mississippi - Señor Esteban Hobbes:

9AD42277-EFFA-463A-8F22-23A33FC12095.png

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
No, it's a new hotel in Dunedin, but similar old af building going on. It's a tier below DON CESAR and VINOY but still up there

I once stayed at the VINOY whilst I lived in ORLANDO. My friends and I went to a ATLANTA BRAVES at TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS game. we found out that the BRAVES were also staying at the VINORY. It was a memorable night. Qucik highlights post game back at the HOTEL:

-Bobby Cox seeming annoyed in the lobby
-Shaking hands with JAVY LOPEZ and MARCUS GILES---big difference in hand size for these two if you know what i mean and I think you do
-Meeting MIKE HAMPTON and HIS MOM on the elevator. Such a good boy.
and the best of all:
-Walking into the bar/lounge, very nice btw. My friend and I with 2 girls. The girls see GREG MADDUX sitting telling stories to a group. HE is HOLDING COURT it seems as you would expect A CY YOUNG winner to do. THe girls we are with are excited to see him. My friend, who knows nothing of sports, walks into the circle of MADDUXs story telling, leans down to him shakes his hand and says "HEY I DON"T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BUT THESE GIRLS WOULD ReALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU." The look on MADDUX face was REMARKABLE. I was drunk.
-I remember laying in the corner of the room whilst my other friend, WHO WAS THE BRAVES FAN---proven by the tomahawk braves tattooo on his ankle, is talking to one of the girls about his recent breakup. ME drunk, as previously stated, break into song to convince him to drive back AT THAT MOMENT (3AM?) to ORLANDO to reconcile with the GIRLFREIEND. THEy were married wihtin 2 years.

THe SONG:

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I once stayed at the VINOY whilst I lived in ORLANDO. My friends and I went to a ATLANTA BRAVES at TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS game. we found out that the BRAVES were also staying at the VINORY. It was a memorable night. Qucik highlights post game back at the HOTEL:

-Bobby Cox seeming annoyed in the lobby
-Shaking hands with JAVY LOPEZ and MARCUS GILES---big difference in hand size for these two if you know what i mean and I think you do
-Meeting MIKE HAMPTON and HIS MOM on the elevator. Such a good boy.
and the best of all:
-Walking into the bar/lounge, very nice btw. My friend and I with 2 girls. The girls see GREG MADDUX sitting telling stories to a group. HE is HOLDING COURT it seems as you would expect A CY YOUNG winner to do. THe girls we are with are excited to see him. My friend, who knows nothing of sports, walks into the circle of MADDUXs story telling, leans down to him shakes his hand and says "HEY I DON"T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BUT THESE GIRLS WOULD ReALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU." The look on MADDUX face was REMARKABLE. I was drunk.
-I remember laying in the corner of the room whilst my other friend, WHO WAS THE BRAVES FAN---proven by the tomahawk braves tattooo on his ankle, is talking to one of the girls about his recent breakup. ME drunk, as previously stated, break into song to convince him to drive back AT THAT MOMENT (3AM?) to ORLANDO to reconcile with the GIRLFREIEND. THEy were married wihtin 2 years.

THe SONG:

Does Come2Conquer have you at gun point?

bruin

another OUDNA player acting big and bad (ran through their sideline and bumped a player) against KANSAS ??!

LESS EFFECT?

5-spencer-sip-1563915441.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao Trask looking like that uva qb and somehow missing an unblocked strong side rusher

bruin

BURTON is starting tonight for DTR.

could be a record LOW crowd tonight at the RB. Previous low since UCLA moved to the Granddaddy in '82? 32 k AGAINST??? The OSU Beavers in 1992.

Sure the AD didn't expect this type of turnout when CHIP was hired.

Must win....get to 2-1 in league at the BYE

It's GGG Fight Day Bros..

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
BURTON is starting tonight for DTR.

could be a record LOW crowd tonight at the RB. Previous low since UCLA moved to the Granddaddy in '82? 32 k AGAINST??? The OSU Beavers in 1992.

Sure the AD didn't expect this type of turnout when CHIP was hired.

Must win....get to 2-1 in league at the BYE

It's GGG Fight Day Bros..

I'm DAZN committed for a year HERMANO. Is it worth tuning in before 9pm? 11 pm? May depend on the evening time slots Notable games.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Okie lite is trash

Think we’re at the point where we are gonna see 7-5 be the norm. Was fun while it lasted y’all. Good thing IDGAF about this sport, while I post in this chat, b. True Nutopian here

bruin

I'm DAZN committed for a year HERMANO. Is it worth tuning in before 9pm? 11 pm? May depend on the evening time slots Notable games.

Ivan The Beast Baranchyk's return. Welterweights
Golovkin's stablemate Ali Akhmedov in the co-main? I believe. Trains with his team in big bear. GGG's Bro Max, his trainer..

Golovkin at the Garden.
Dig it...

tOSU gonna spread Sparty's cheeks/ HERBIE game
Mute needed..