• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 Thread - Goodbye Horses

bruin

Won't you listen to me
You told me, I've seen it all before
Been there, I've seen my hopes and dreams
A lying on the ground

First week of October is upon us. Make that good chili and break out the hoodies for some. Baseball playoffs, the sweet science and CFB in full throttle *Gus Johnson voice* is fully engaged. Going to pick up FIFA on Tuesday. Haven't played or bought since '16??? Ima career mode guy, so might bring back the prominence of Inter Milan...
Gameday is heading to Gainesville for a top 10 showdown when the Auburn Tigers come to GATAVILLE. The Joker comes out Friday. Leo vs Joaquin for the Gold come February? Wow. Move over Holyfield-Bowe...this gonna be a treat.
GGG returns Saturday night in a middleweight championship clash on DAZN for the vacant IBF title.
Saludos.

Good-bye horses I'm flying over you
Good-bye horses I'm flying over you

Notable games:
Utah State at #5 LSU, 9 AM PT, SECNETWORK
#14 Iowa at #19 Michigan, 9 AM PT, FOX
#7 Auburn at #10 Florida, 12:30 PT, CBS
#25 Michigan State at #4 Ohio State, 4:30 PT, ABC
Cal at #13 Oregon, 5 PT, FOX
#16 Boise State at UNLV, 7:30 PT, CBS SPORTSNET

homer-simpson-time-for-chilli-hat.gif

Full_01_AU_vs_FLA001.jpg

EDqbEJNUwAAWkES.jpg

ggg-golovkin.jpeg

kirkherbstreitsmoked.0.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
You could tell me literally any score of the Michigan - Iowa, and I would believe it. I think Iowa is overrated at 14, but Michigan is way overrated at 19. Plus, will it be Kinnick Ferentz or regular Ferentz?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
You could tell me literally any score of the Michigan - Iowa, and I would believe it. I think Iowa is overrated at 14, but Michigan is way overrated at 19. Plus, will it be Kinnick Ferentz or regular Ferentz?

Whatever the over/under is...bet the under.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska, fresh of a drubbing where they were not competitve in the slightest, is an 8 point favorite next week over Might wild cat of Northwestern

bruin

DTR wasn't at practice today.

Wouldn't put it past CHIP to start Burton sat night at home vs OSU. Give DTR rest for the BYE next week then get him rolling in Palo Alto on a Thursday night two weeks from now....

bruin

yeah, I mightve spoken too soon..

perfect yesterday. gonna be in the high 80's next few days.

And you say, "All things pass into the night"
And I say, "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong
I must disagree, oh no sir, I must say you're wrong"
Won't you listen to me

bruin

looking like Austin Burton will get the start Saturday night against Oregon State as DTR heals a injured ankle

we going to BURTON land hermanos.

Bruins on at 6 on PAC-12 Net.
meaning no BETH MOWINS
Main card for GGG on DAZN begins at 6 too!
What a evening in store..

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
looking like Austin Burton will get the start Saturday night against Oregon State as DTR heals a injured ankle

we going to BURTON land hermanos.

Bruins on at 6 on PAC-12 Net.
meaning no BETH MOWINS
Main card for GGG on DAZN begins at 6 too!
What a evening in store..

I gotta get me one of those dAZN's.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Picked up an extra shift at the Humane Society tomorrow afternoon, no footbaw for me. @Travis7401

Have you made friends with any other volunteers yet? I went into the whole volunteering thing with my typical misanthropic attitude and just wanted to hang out with dogs, and was surprised to find how many nice people also volunteer. I've made reel life adult friends for the first time in my life, lol.

CJ_24

Have you made friends with any other volunteers yet? I went into the whole volunteering thing with my typical misanthropic attitude and just wanted to hang out with dogs, and was surprised to find how many nice people also volunteer. I've made reel life adult friends for the first time in my life, lol.
I've only been there three times so far, two were the mandatory training sessions. Everyone seems cool. I have pleasant conversations with the people I'm on shift with, but I wouldn't go so far as to call them friends. We'll get there in time.

Renegade

Charge on!
Such total shit play calling and sticking with an overmatched FR QB. Heupel has shat this season away. Oh well, looking forward to the fucking Tart Cherry Boca Bowl.