• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 2015

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State punted the ball from the Louisville 33. Louisville converts like 5 third downs for 90+ yard TD drive.

Total faggots, man

coogrfan

Halftime Houston 21 Tulsa 10. UH QB Greg Ward Jr is 9-16 for 151 yds passing, 11 carries for 121 yds and 3 tds rushing. :grin:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Fuck NC State, fuck Louisville, fuck these refs and fuck ACC football in general. This is a terrible product

Bama

wisky iowa has been the most delightfully shitty game of the season so far. this is an nfl game.

Pitt/VT would like a word. 100 total yards for Hokies...33 rushes, 9 yards lol

Charlie Strong may not survive the OU game next weekend. One of his freshman DBs retweeted someone telling him to transfer to A&M...at HALFTIME.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This is my first chance to get to watch WVU this year. 48 runs to 27 passes? What the fuck happened, Dana?
Then again, if Howard were my QB I would probably never throw. He is the worst QB to run the Raid, horribly inefficient.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
wvjohnny.0.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mike Patrick, holy shit. Thought he died.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State is terrible. Dear lord they are awful. I should've heeded those warnings by @Lightningwar but I'm a fucking idiot.

My concerns about throwing the ball downfield were oh so very justified. Just so many classic unclutch inopportune mistakes.

I'll be occupied for the VT game on Friday, they win that I might poke my head back in to check on them, but they lose I doubt I watch anymore games except for UNC the last weekend of the season, out of tradition alone.