• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 2015

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Double reverse WR passes is what you do when you know ur QB hopeless. Bush league fuckshit. Oregon terrible.

Brick

Poor Lockie may never play again. Alie is obviously not an FBS starter, but he has played well. May as well play him until Adams comes back, since he is a threat to run.

Heisman06

What a game. It wasn't Clemson's best performance but it's a game we lose 5-6 years ago. This defense is impressive as hell. Offense has a ways to go without Mike Williams.

Wolfman21

What a game. It wasn't Clemson's best performance but it's a game we lose 5-6 years ago. This defense is impressive as hell. Offense has a ways to go without Mike Williams.

how is the weather down there? I know its been raining for basically the past 30 hours. Flooding an issue?

Heisman06

how is the weather down there? I know its been raining for basically the past 30 hours. Flooding an issue?

Rain was pretty steady throughout with the heavier stuff coming in 2nd half. It looks like the real nasty stuff is starting up. Clemson did a pretty good job of planning ahead by closing and limiting certain grass lots that were likely to lead to mud/cars getting stuck. Traffic was still a bitch leaving like it is every week.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
b4d61760-6a47-11e5-8509-955a509e9a10_ASUTD.gif

Wooly

What is the deal with Stanford now. Are they legit conf contenders, even after that Northwestern debacle? Has anyone watched them?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
What is the deal with Stanford now. Are they legit conf contenders, even after that Northwestern debacle? Has anyone watched them?
Turns out northwestern is pretty damn good. Not such a bad loss after all.

Wooly

Turns out northwestern is pretty damn good. Not such a bad loss after all.
Yeah its not a bad loss, but they looked so inept while losing. I have not watched them since, so I don't know how well they are playing, I just see a lot if points in the box score.

Brick

Yeah its not a bad loss, but they looked so inept while losing. I have not watched them since, so I don't know how well they are playing, I just see a lot if points in the box score.
Not too complicated. When Hogan is locked in, they're very hard to stop on offense. When he's not, it's very ugly, and they aren't very good because they can't rely on the power run game as much anymore. And the defense has taken a step back.

Bdub

Lawd Utah is ranked 5th and 7 first place votes. I don't think Utah is that good.

bruin

Out coached. Out played. Not going to blame Rosen or the D.

OL shit the bed.

Got a bad feeling when Perkins first 5 touches he was hit first in the backfield. Can't remember that many dropped passes in a game under Mora.

really felt the loss of Vanderdoes last night. Bercovici blows. Unreal he's won at SC and UCLA.

Good time for a bye week. Can't think of a worse matchup for the Bruins next at Furd. Thursday night too. Will be underdogs, tho. Just how Mora likes it. @Brick

fsuprime

Out coached. Out played. Not going to blame Rosen or the D.

OL shit the bed.

Got a bad feeling when Perkins first 5 touches he was hit first in the backfield. Can't remember that many dropped passes in a game under Mora.

really felt the loss of Vanderdoes last night. Bercovici blows. Unreal he's won at SC and UCLA.

Good time for a bye week. Can't think of a worse matchup for the Bruins next at Furd. Thursday night too. Will be underdogs, tho. Just how Mora likes it. @Brick
id just blame it on the shitty @bruin228

u deserved the win @bruin

coogrfan

Fun fact: UH's Greg Ward Jr is the only QB in the FBS to avg 100+ yds rushing and 200+ yds passing per game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why in all fucks is Ohio State still #1? I watched that IU game for like 6 minutes and wanted to reach for a noose. They may win every B1G game but there's no way that's a #1 team.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Why in all fucks is Ohio State still #1? I watched that IU game for like 6 minutes and wanted to reach for a noose. They may win every B1G game but there's no way that's a #1 team.

Because they're still the number 1 team until they lose!