• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - JAR dominates late-night racist shitposting thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wisconsin - MSU is basically a top 10 matchup, and there are empty seats in the stadium.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Think I saw 3 straight plays where fsu misread the read option and committed 4 players to the guy without the ball

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Was wondering why the stadium was kinda empty, then I realized it's Ray Jay at noon so the feels like temperature is about 120 degrees

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They already got their one annual bullshit win against UVA so unfortunately they'll get killed by Houston this year.

coogrfan

Brock Huard on USF: "Not ready for the moment."

Can't really argue at this point. Let's see how the Bulls respond in the second half.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Well FSU is finally blocking today. Cook with 185 yards on 9 carries and 2 TDs with 3 receptions for 46 yards in the first half.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Fuentes must have told these guys to play like they're going to be working at Home Depot next year. Up 38-0 on a team that we usually struggle with?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wisconsin is crushing MSU now, but they've only scored 16 points on offense. MSU giving this game away. It's like it's the early 2000s all over again!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, he's not good. He's running the Vince Young offense of one read or run, but he's not good enough to pull it off. He's had some just god awful throws into coverage because he won't go to his second read ever.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Agreed.

Wisconsin is pretty good, though. Their defense is stout and Hornibrook looks like the first real QB they've had since Wilson.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Agreed.

Wisconsin is pretty good, though. Their defense is stout and Hornibrook looks like the first real QB they've had since Wilson.

I'm not 100% sold on them. They definitely are a top 25 team, but I'm not sure they're a top 10 team. Their defense is definitely legit, but I still don't buy their offense. Hornibrook looks like your classic game manager, but they don't have the running attack to be able to rely on a game manager like in the past. Clement has 2.8 yards per carry today. If MSU doesn't hand Wisconsin 14 points, they're still right in this game.

Michigan - Wisconsin will be a 14-10 type game next week. That game will tell us a lot about both teams.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, Michigan State's defense is still solid up front. A game manager is all Wisconsin needs to roll through the West and get killed in the title game.

Also, go Rutgers @Rutgers Mike