• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - JAR dominates late-night racist shitposting thread

bruin

Conference play is in full gear. Big weekend in the Pac-12. Vols finally get over the @GatorTD hump? Eager to see Washington at AZ as the Dawgs finally play somebody.

The Maya. Just don't go after 6 PM..
o.jpg

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska-Oregon was one of the better games I've seen live. Pretty evenly matched teams. Really glad the huskers didn't chump out like I was expecting them to, especially when they went down 20-7.

The run defense did not play well which doesn't bode well for conference play but my prediction of an undefeated season that gets vacated by Hillary Clinton's illegal wire-tapping is still looking accurate.

Nebraska continues the march this week with a home game against Northwestern in Evanston. Could be a trap. I'll tune in and let everyone know how it turns out.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Iowa comes to New Jersey for the first time since the 1992 kickoff Classic.

I don't like our chances, but it's a better scheme matchup then the other Big Ten powers.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'll be in Florida for the Vols game. Prolly won't even watch. Doubt they score more than 10. I see them losing 13-10 on a defensive or special teams TD.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Utah hosts USC on a Friday this week. It reminded me that @Wooly once said that as an independent, BYU would play a lot of Thursday and Friday games. So I did a bit of research.

Utah plays two Thursday games and this one Friday game.

BYU plays two Friday games and one Thursday game.

I know that some seasons they may play a bit more. But with the impressive schedule they have this year, it's pretty telling that BYU isn't far off from a P5 team in terms of playing on days other than Saturday. I think the bigger thing is that they play a lot of 8:15 PM local time (usually later by the time it actually happens) kickoffs. But that seems to be happening to quite a few West Coast teams, so not really indicative of BYU or independence. Even if the Disfunctional XII invites BYU, that's something I suspect would continue. To compare again, Utah has three games scheduled to start at 7 local time or later, with many times not yet listed so that number has a great chance of increasing that. BYU has 5 games with a start time of 8 or later. Again, I think that could increase as the season goes on, too.

Just interesting.

Bdub

Utah hosts USC on a Friday this week. It reminded me that @Wooly once said that as an independent, BYU would play a lot of Thursday and Friday games. So I did a bit of research.

Utah plays two Thursday games and this one Friday game.

BYU plays two Friday games and one Thursday game.

I know that some seasons they may play a bit more. But with the impressive schedule they have this year, it's pretty telling that BYU isn't far off from a P5 team in terms of playing on days other than Saturday. I think the bigger thing is that they play a lot of 8:15 PM local time (usually later by the time it actually happens) kickoffs. But that seems to be happening to quite a few West Coast teams, so not really indicative of BYU or independence. Even if the Disfunctional XII invites BYU, that's something I suspect would continue. To compare again, Utah has three games scheduled to start at 7 local time or later, with many times not yet listed so that number has a great chance of increasing that. BYU has 5 games with a start time of 8 or later. Again, I think that could increase as the season goes on, too.

Just interesting.
Pac 12 scheduling is the worst. Friday night games at 7 local time is just complete BS.

Bdub

Utah missing their best D lineman after the first quarter and they can't get any pressure now.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Helton also failed to call timeout on 4th and 1 when it's obvious his defense is gassed.

Penalties, soft coverage on 3rd and longs, no pressure on QB, fumbles, and ball-less play calling.

Helton had this game in the bag, and gave it away. Fucking asshole.

Bdub

Never thought I would see Utah come back from down 2 touchdowns against a legit team.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Eastern Michigan has as many wins as SC has losses.

Though, that's worked when EMU goes 2-10 also.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They named their city after the hero of the war of greek independence. I'm surprised they weren't consistent 0-12ers instead of consistent 2-10ers.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Never thought I would see Utah come back from down 2 touchdowns against a legit team.

"Legit team" :laughing:

I knew in my heart of hearts that Utah was going to win it when they were on their 5 with 5 minutes left. Helton and this Trojans team has not yet developed the testicular fortitude to play under pressure yet. "Learning how to win" is clichéd, but it's also true. A team like Utah, with a veteran coach like Whittingham, knows how to win. Helton and the Trojans do not. Not yet, anyway.

Bdub

"Legit team" :laughing:

I knew in my heart of hearts that Utah was going to win it when they were on their 5 with 5 minutes left. Helton and this Trojans team has not yet developed the testicular fortitude to play under pressure yet. "Learning how to win" is clichéd, but it's also true. A team like Utah, with a veteran coach like Whittingham, knows how to win. Helton and the Trojans do not. Not yet, anyway.
USC has legit talent at every position on the field. Helton is a terrible coach though. 4th and 4 on your opponents side of the field and a chance to end the game and you punt it. Utah twice had 4th down and a chance to tie on a field goal and they went for it. To me that's the difference. Utah played to win.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Legit - will Josh Dobbs show up tonight and actually play QB or will Florida roll out of Knoxville with a 12th straight win?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Florida - Tennessee is the marquee SEC matchup today? I would rather douse my eyes in bleach than sit through that game. It's going to be a 10-7 game or something like that.