• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 - Presented by People who comment they arent watching

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Well - that's game. USC down by 10, and the defense doesn't look like they can stop Stanford even if they get a score on the next possession.

jobob 5.0

I Am Reborn
2 fumbled kickoffs, and then that shit. This is one of those games where it's obviously not meant to be. Defense looks much improved over last 2 years' teams.... Too bad the offense is pure shit.

CJ_24

I have a feeling there is more weird shit that's going to happen in the footbaw contest in Tuscaloosa.

ebarws6

stAy
Game started at 2am local time and I rode it out to the end, so worth it. Probably the best game I could have watched minus SC's offense also going nuts

CJ_24

the espn indicates that this only the fourth time under corch Saban that Bama has trailed by 17. not shabby.

Bdub

UCLA having one of their patented home fuck up games. They are always good for a few of those a year.

jobob 5.0

I Am Reborn
Well for 7 shining minutes roll timed has looked like an actual football team. Still gon' lose, but at least the boys didn't totally roll over.