• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 - Presented by People who comment they arent watching

CJ_24

lol. I go run some errands and we go to overtime. Kinda felt like it was coming after Bush got thrown out for the helmet-to-helmet.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
How the fluff did Nebraska get back in this one?

Oh right

CPSVitSUEAAUc1-.jpg

Simo77

Skarilina ending their season early. Typically they embarrass Georigia but stumble putting UGA back in the driver's seat. Then UGA shits itself and we get Missouri in Atlanta again.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Skarilina ending their season early. Typically they embarrass Georigia but stumble putting UGA back in the driver's seat. Then UGA shits itself and we get Missouri in Atlanta again.

Dantonio to USC of South Carolina

Simo77

In fairness to Georgia and Missouri there's still a lot of season left for UGA's said shitting

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Having to listen to USC-Stanford game on radio. SC can't stop Stanford's offense. Gonna be another to-the-wire game against the damn Farm.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, after having watched about 5 quarters of CSU this season, I've come to the conclusion that they would be a 10 win team with a decent QB. With this QB, they basically aren't completing anything beyond 10 yards. Right now, it looks like a 6-7 win team. Which is better than I expected with Bobo. It's too bad, because they have a decent amount of talent on this team.

Wooly

Did a guy named Corn Elder really just win the game for Miami against Nebraska in overtime. Greatest troll of all time.

Renegade

Charge on!
UCF lost to Furman.

In the words of Mike Leach, "fuck you, fuck me, and fuck everybody."

I could fucking murder George O'Leary right now. Once again, that old senile fuck went for it unnecessarily on fourth down instead of taking sure points and it was the difference in the game for the second time the season and the third time in two years. Not to mention the disaster that has been made of our offense by his protégé. I have never been so embarrassed yet had such a feeling of disconnect from the program. I almost want the losing to keep up so that we don't end up with his hand-picked successor as our head coach.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wait, Jim Leavitt is Colorado's defensive coordinator? :laughing: I was wondering who that person yelling at everybody on their sideline was.

Brick

Stanford @ USC is the most interesting game to me. There's no doubt Stanford can pull an upset or two when Hogan is clicking. They've already had a come to Jesus moment in a young season and USC hasn't played anyone. USC could blow their doors off, but if I'm @TrojanMan I'm nervous as hell. Especially the way Furd usually plays them in the Shaw/Harbaugh era. This is one where if it is close after the first quarter, it will probably go down to the wire. We'll know really fast if Stanford's offense will be able to do anything. Hogan is more inconsistent than Bo Wallace.
This one has delivered. Good Hogan showed up.

Brick

It's like Lane Kiffin tries on the XL and is like, nah, some of this fabric is touching my body when I walk.

Brick

In their 5 losses last year they never scored more than 17 points. In 7 of 8 wins, scored 30 or more. Other win was 20 points. Pretty nuts.