• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Presented By MAC Refs

Wooly

Armstrong is just not a good throwing QB, even on short slants.

By the way, I could have posted that in any of the past 4 years. Same shit, different year. Come on Nebraska, if you have a running QB, run with him. Bring back the I Option!

Wooly

Damnit! Armstrong actually makes a nice throw over 10+ yards, and the TE bobbles it. Wasted 3rd and long conversion.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Westerkamp with that stache looks like the guy in high school who has been held back a couple times and is a 19 year old junior while you are a freshman and think, how the fuck does this guy have a stache?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
First one to the left of the sign. Rest of them look like cold stone employees

Brunette on the right can come on down and join me on 101 Jabroni Avenue babby. Might be kid of some of dem hoez I used to hook up with at Wake Forest back in the first Clinton administration doh.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bama's secondary really seems have declined over the last few years. Having to win a lot more shootouts than Saban would want.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You know King Creole is ready ready to go out there lay some karate on #44 on MISS ST.

giphy.gif

Brick

well that was a great college footbaw game. voice is gone. not sure if freeman being out made a huge difference. it was fun to see the other backs do well. prukop could have given more often on the read plays.

defense did about as well as they could. made Armstrong win the game and he nearly fucked it up. no probs with the schemes.

the 3 extra points thing will come up. Oregon got the first two point conversion. after that why not kick xps and keep the advantage?

braska fans annoying as hell. lol at each gate self proclaiming them the best fans in college footbaw. haughty as hell. get away, you're annoying. stop complimenting my pants.

it's the passive aggressive, less fun version of lsu fans. who will tell you to fuck off and then serve you good food and swig from the bottle with you. these people just have Miller lite, snacks, and want to know your life story.

Last edited: