• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Presented By MAC Refs

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
John L. Smith just slapped himself in the face from PTSD.

spartans-defendthes.jpg

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Shoulda have been a touchback but someone's gotta tell me how they saw he clearly dropped it before the goal line.

Bdub

Definitely a touchback. I hate Texas and I still think they got screwed on that one.

bruin

brick.

was the last three oregon games you been to was the leaf game in '07 at th rb, blount game on smurft turf and today?

Brick

brick.

was the last three oregon games you been to was the leaf game in '07 at th rb, blount game on smurft turf and today?
I went to furd blowout 2 years ago in autzen during shampship game season. my road record is 0-3 with two of the worst showings in Oregon football history and then yesterday.

I told my brother not to wear his Oregon shirt to the airport today. didn't work.

THANKS FOR COMING
TELL ME YOUR ORIGIN STORY

Wooly

You know, it might have been easier if they declined the last one, then kicked it high into the air and let their guys go for a jump ball.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Just like to point this out, after ND loses to MSU and Texas loses to Cal:

It's amazing the parallels between Texas now and Michigan in about 2009/10. Here they'll probably beat what turns out to be an overrated Notre Dame team. Then they'll get ranked and everybody will proclaim them BACK. And they'll stumble to a 7-6 season.

Lightningwar

Administrator
http://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/17/12953526/north-dakota-state-bison-football-iowa-fcs-fbs-upset

Two years ago, we wrote a post about North Dakota State. It was called STOP SCHEDULING NORTH DAKOTA STATE and it warned teams against playing the then-three-time defending FCS champion Bison. It ended like this:
[to] the FBS teams dumb enough to schedule them? You're paying somebody to dig your own grave.
Next up is Iowa, in 2016. We look forward to writing this same post in two years.​
Well, it’s been two years. Now the Bison are five-time defending FCS champions. And here I am writing the post I said I’d be writing two years ago.