• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 Thread Presented By Mario Cristobal

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
To be fair, that was 4th and 19. That's not as egregious as just setting 45 seconds on fire instead of trying for points, after Michigan scored in 75 seconds.

PSUEagle

Yeah Franklin blows at the in game stuff: he's as bad as there is in the country.

The funny thing is there are PSU fans that call me retarded, a nitpicker, etc when I point this stuff out on a Penn State board I'm a part of.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The difference between an offense getting the ball at the 30 or the 25 is very meaningless and shouldn't deter an offense from going for it.

In other news, Scot Loeffler is a fucking terrible OC.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
The difference between an offense getting the ball at the 30 or the 25 is very meaningless and shouldn't deter an offense from going for it

Ah, the rare valid point.

Still, there isn't a right decision to make there, so I don't think it's that bad.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Nassib not playing for Penn State is a big miss for them. Rudock has been relatively comfortable in the pocket so far, which I would not expect with Nassib playing.

Brick

I'm sorry for anyone not a michigan or psu fan that is watching that game. Would rather watch nashnul. however, ik watchinf fucking iowa purdue.

PSUEagle

Who runs the offense at Penn State? Is it Franklin?

dsc_0268.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, Franklin has to do something about that. This is like a bad NFL offense. Passing the ball too much with a questionable QB. Meanwhile, Barkley has 12 touches.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Will Iowa get penalized for struggling with a 2-win team or does that kind of penalty exist only for the Big 12 and PAC?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
michigans helmet stickers are atrocious and cover dat beautiful helmet. i assume this is some old DA TEAM LULZ bullshit doe.

Harbaugh brought it back because they had these stickers when he was playing there. They do have way too many stickers on the helmets now, yeah.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That was a pretty dirty play on Michigan, honestly. Henry unnecessary smashed Hackenberg in the back of the head when he was basically already down.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
lol, Purdue is so fucking awful. Iowa baited them into throwing the out and changed coverage, Purdue played right into their hands. Awful.

Brick

im not sure who's more of a magazine cover guy: hackenberg or that ripped shitty baylor DE. equiv of press conferencr corch. LOOKS ALL THE RIGHT WAYS