• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 Thread Presented By Mario Cristobal

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Hey they let us in the BCS.

11643473-large.jpg

I don't see why every hot shot coach in America isn't dying for this.

This is unreal. I cannot believe this is the same team that got housed by Maryland earlier this year.

Suddenly Taggart learned how to coach mid-season, or deferred to his OC.

51-3 at half. I bet Renegade is not looking forward to next Thursday. (and this is not shit talk, I have had nothing to root for 4 about 5 seasons now)

Carolina Blue

We have to throw the first punch today at VT. Hokies gonna be playing inspired footbaw for Frank. Expecting a good one.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Makes me nauseous to think about a 10-1 UNC team going into Raleigh next week

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wonder how long Penn State is going to stay in that cover 2. Rudock already had two great throws to beat it.

PSUEagle

Well, then, someone should probably cover Butt. I figured it was since the corner route was so wide open there.

It was Cover 4, at least to the field.

That Scissors combo is a great play against that coverage, but you'd like to see the CB and SS switch it off if you're PSU there.

PSUEagle

Makes sense. Unsarcastic :thumbsup:

I see a lot of stuff Jedd Fisch's offenses liked at Miami/Jacksonville in what UM is doing, FWIW.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he called most of the plays even though Drevno has the OC title.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I see a lot of stuff Jedd Fisch's offenses liked at Miami/Jacksonville in what UM is doing, FWIW.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he called most of the plays even though Drevno has the OC title.

Supposedly the way it works is that everybody on the staff gives Harbaugh a play, and Harbaugh decides which play to run. I'm guessing a lot of plays are from Fisch, but the play calling decision maker is definitely Harbaugh.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Supposedly the way it works is that everybody on the staff gives Harbaugh a play, and Harbaugh decides which play to run. I'm guessing a lot of plays are from Fisch, but the play calling decision maker is definitely Harbaugh.
That is so horrible.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That is so horrible.

Yeah, that's why I say supposedly, even though that's what Harbaugh has said. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. And would seemingly lead to a lot of delay penalties, which Michigan hasn't had. So I don't know.

PSUEagle

Does Harbaugh have a card plastered to his face when they pan in on him while UM's on O (I haven't paid attention: honest question)?

The way a lot of staffs will function play calling wise is they'll have a pass guy (Fisch) and a run guy (Drevno) who offer input when the guy calling the shots wants it. So on 3rd down Fisch will speak up, etc.

PSUEagle

BTW, seeing Michigan going empty under center multiple times, motioning running backs outside, etc has me going FAP FAP FAP.

UM fans are so lucky Jed York is a fucktard. And that your boosters are willing to shell out ~8 million/yr plus all of the coin his (top notch) staff is getting.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Penn State's punter is not good. Yikes. You'd think a coach that likes to punt as much as Franklin would have a better punter.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State - Syracuse is definitely the snoozefest I was expecting. Great day to tailgate outside and drink heavily without entering the stadium. The Wolfpack Way