• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread Presented By Tapatio

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Yayy another Les Miles post-Alabama collapse. Woo.

Great hire with Kevin Steele. Wasn't a huge fucking downgrade or anything.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So stupid. Why are you changing centers for one play??? Dumbest thing ever. Oh well no pac 12 in the playoff.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lol 77 that right tackle just squeezed inside and didn't block anyone and let that guy go around the end to pressure hogan.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Stanford executed like a bunch of untalented Bay Area autists on that 2-Pointer. Can some other bunch of rubes win the farkin Pac-12 North plz? Shamefoor dispray.

Meanwhile, Harvard Football went down like Tijuana whores against Penn. At least SC won...snicker....

Wolfman21

Football is almost becoming unwatchable for me. Sack the QB, get up and talk shit. Stop RB for 1 yd loss, get up and talk shit. Give up a 10 yd pass, get up and talk shit.

Just go back to the huddle and play you jackasses

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Football is almost becoming unwatchable for me. Sack the QB, get up and talk shit. Stop RB for 1 yd loss, get up and talk shit. Give up a 10 yd pass, get up and talk shit.

Just go back to the huddle and play you jackasses

91sn32Q.jpg

But seriously, Baylor is bad about this, but I haven't noticed a ton of other teams doing that.

Wolfman21

91sn32Q.jpg

But seriously, Baylor is bad about this, but I haven't noticed a ton of other teams doing that.

Prolly is just me getting older. Which is fine. I've noticed about every team does this...including my Wolfpack when they have nothing to bark about.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Don't understand getting inside the 10 and taking our best offensive player off the field.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Loving Bradley's soft ass coverage all game. Sure Leach is too, considering he's carving it up. He looks like Mike Stoops out here.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It wasn't a fake injury y'all. Herbstreit is a dummy. He hurt his ankle and was trying to stay in. He told the guy next to him who wisely told him to get down so he wouldn't get burnt on the next play.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Just take illegal lineman down field out of the game. They don't bother calling it anymore. If they ever do call it again it will seem like the fix is in. Just wipe it off the books.

Wolfman21

Just take illegal lineman down field out of the game. They don't bother calling it anymore. If they ever do call it again it will seem like the fix is in. Just wipe it off the books.

Same with offensive linemen holding. Let em grab and pull.

Game blouses. Go fuck yourself baylor

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

They were supposed to be emphasizing it last year, I think. Didn't work, clearly.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
They were supposed to be emphasizing it last year, I think. Didn't work, clearly.
The sec actually put in a "rule". On the snap the side judges go 3 yards downfield. When the pass is thrown if the ol is equal or more to the side judge it's a flag. It's the only times I've seen it actually be called correctly.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
OU will get in if ND loses. Same shit as OSU last year. Prestige program with bad loss that is "the most improved team"

DHawkeye

Eterna Optimis
Ugly game defensively, but Iowa is 10-0 for the first time in school history. Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, these guys have their names in the record books. I haven't said a whole lot about the Hawks this year, but it has been fun watching this team. Here's hoping it stays fun for at least a few more weeks.