• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread Presented By Tapatio

bruin

Bama at Miss State- 12:30 CBS. Letdown game for Bama? Seem on a mission since the lost to Ole Miss at home.

Michigan at Indiana- 12:30 ABC. Indiana has played the best teams in the B1G tough.

Clemson at Syracuse- 12:30 ABC. Donovan McNabb ain't walking through the Carrier Dome.

Wake Forest at ND -12:30 NBC. HAhhahaha.

Oklahoma State at Iowa State- 12:30 ESPN. Don't see 2011 redux happening.

Memphis at Houston - 4:00 ESPN 2. Luster taken off with Navy's win in Memphis last week. Still big AAC implications.

Arkansas at LSU- 4:15 ESPN. LSU -8.5. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oregon at Stanford - 4:30 FOX. Stanford clinches the North with a win. Maybe the Ducks will give the ball to Royce Freeman.

Oklahoma at Baylor - 5:00 ABC. 41-12 Baylor in the last meeting in Waco. BIG GAME BOB.

Washington State at UCLA - 7:45 ESPN. Wazzu worries me as Falk is flames emoji.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why the fuck are Arkansas and LSU playing this weekend? That's supposed to be a Thanksgiving game.

Oh, because we need the historic Mizzou-Arkansas rivalry that weekend. Thanks conference realignment.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Indiana scares me a bit. Michigan should win, but they are the type of team that is going stress Michigan's defense to the maximum. And if Michigan's offense has an off day, it could be interesting.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It'll be 27-20 Michigan going into the 4th and then Indiana will lose by 35

Lightningwar

Administrator
Get to see what this Noles team is about this week. They still have an opportunity to finish at 10-2 and get a nice bowl while building for next year. Truest test of character for FSU since the 2011 season imo. Which was the last time all major goals were erased this early in the season.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
89-26

That is the final score combined for the last two matchups between OU and Baylor.

Think this year it will be 48-38 Baylor. OU is absolutely awful when it comes to defending this offense, and Baylor doesn't really have a defense. OU has looked better offensively, but against who?

-a Kansas state squad coming off two losses in games they arguably could've won against big time opponents, rumors of old man retiring
-Texas Tech
- KU
- Iowa state

Will the OL problems show up again? I think so.

OSU-ISU

Should be a curb stomping. I don't think this team will fall victim to a trap game. They've shown incredible resiliency on the way (tough games against CMU, Texas, WVU, KSU, Tech) but have blown out their toughest competition. Don't see 2011 happening.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Briles' playbook has never been all that big to begin with. Dude basically runs the same limited number of plays from a wide variety of formations.

true, but i was referring more to QB run plays, designed or otherwise. i know he doesn't do anything really complex. just with russell out (who was pretty effective running the ball) and the backup being a true frosh, i'd think it limits them a little bit which can only help with mike stoops on the other side. he still doesn't know how to beat running QBs.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Briles' playbook has never been all that big to begin with. Dude basically runs the same limited number of plays from a wide variety of formations.
Yep. Very simple offense.

And the problem is OU hasn't faced a rushing attack like Baylor's. They're averaging what, 300 yards per game rushing?

Carolina Blue

Only a matter of time before Marquise Williams comes back down to earth, and I'm worried that this might be the week. The dude has been playing out of his mind.

Carolina Blue

how did north carolina lose to south carolina the world wonders

Marquise Williams were down to earth

Marquise made two really bad mistakes, but we lost that game because we abandoned the run when we entered the red zone. Elijah Hood had 12 carries for 138 yards (11.5 ypc) and yet he did not get a single carry inside the 20. That was the worst mistake of all. When we were presented with a 3rd and 3 at the SC goal line, we passed. Give Elijah two opportunities to get 3 yards with the game on the line and he will get it done. Give Elijah 20 carries and it's a two touchdown game. And yet, here we are...

Lightningwar

Administrator
@FSU this weekend. Hopefully they'll be down after losing to Clemson but I'm expecting an ass whoopin

That is the question that will be answered by this FSU team on Saturday. They going to roll over because their goals are broken? Or will they fight through the rest of the season and build for next year? Im hoping they come out on fire and finish the year strong.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Also, there will be more people at Kinnick for a wrestling meet Saturday than 42 D1 teams averaged in football attendance last year.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
LmFxfvY.jpg

Iron

He didn't get out and say "I am the QB of THE Ohio State university", so he didn't get out of it