• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread Presented By Tapatio

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Just rewatched that last play

Why the fuck did IU max protect from the 2? The guy should've caught it but you should put more than 3 guys in routes if you're throwing from the 2. Or run it. That was probably the worst call they could've made.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Just rewatched that last play

Why the fuck did IU max protect from the 2? The guy should've caught it but you should put more than 3 guys in routes if you're throwing from the 2. Or run it. That was probably the worst call they could've made.

They went to the Pete Carroll school of goal line game winning offense.

Lightningwar

Administrator
This Chrysler\Hunger Games cross promotion may be the worst in history. Although I saw another company cross promoting with that horrible remake of Point Break.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
No idea why Indiana threw on that last play. They were kicking Michigan's DL ass. And that's the strength of our defense, so we got dominated. After the front 4, we have 2 good players, and 2 okay players, and, frankly, 3 bad players. This is the first offense that's really gotten past the DL like that. Makes me really worried about what OSU will do to our defense.

Apparently our best D-Lineman is out for the season, too. Ugh. He was playing at an All-American level.

Mame YO

slings rocks
To me they're both solid replacement hires but shaw probably wins because helfrich promoted pellum to DC

Brick

16 minutes between posts in this thread and i had a whole glass of milk chocolate between posts and they were both me. what are you doing watching trump bone a french bleached israeli?