• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ASU has run bubble on every single 3rd down and picked up approximately a billion yards

GJGE

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Ogbah held again, lol sorry ass officiating on the line all season. Can Ogbah get a holding call or is he just too good?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wazzu just threw a pass short on 4th and the refs just said, "Inadvertently, we need to replay 4th down"

Wat

TD for the Cougs the next play so I'll take it

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Corners playing really well... err getting lucky. Not allowing the WRs to get those jump balls.

Love what I'm seeing. Get another TD and they're in serious trouble.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Wazzu just threw a pass short on 4th and the refs just said, "Inadvertently, we need to replay 4th down"

Wat

TD for the Cougs the next play so I'll take it
They blew the whistle even tho he didn't get pushed out of bounds.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lawd, that 4th down replay is horrible

They blew an inadvertent whistle but they blew it when Marks was 4 yards from the 1st down marker and surrounded by 2 ASU defenders

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If Clemson loses to McGuire two years in a row, they should be BANT from college football

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Arkansas beating Lol Piss. This just shows how strong the SEC is, Arkansas should be ranked in the top 10 next week.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I just...... I just don't understand how holding isn't called when it happens in front of the ref.