• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Is McCrary retarded or something? Stands there for 10 seconds to get a delay of game and then has to call a timeout to avoid another delay of game.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Well Duke has already given up 66 to UNC. I guess Cutcliffe and his whiners can eat a dick forever or so.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
lol, did the announcer in UF and Vandy just say that Vandy was trying to ice UF's kicker by wasting a timeout with more than two minutes on the clock?

Wolfman21

Well Duke has already given up 66 to UNC. I guess Cutcliffe and his whiners can eat a dick forever or so.

Duke is not good. They're a facade. They play the weak ass coastal division and their cross division rival is wake forest. They're better than they used to be, but they're not as good as some think they are.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Florida gonna get their asses beat in the SEC Championship game. How they are ranked in the top ten is beyond me. Only good win is Ole Miss. I think Muscamp would have them in the same position, considering how shitty the SEC is.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Florida gonna get their asses beat in the SEC Championship game. How they are ranked in the top ten is beyond me. Only good win is Ole Miss. I think Muscamp would have them in the same position, considering how shitty the SEC is.
Because defense bro. They just beat Vandy, obvious fringe playoff team here.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Howard is so fucking bad, how is WVU winning?

Oh, because Tech has 0 run defense.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I also like that McElwain is going to win this game, despite making possibly the worst decision of day in kicking that FG.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Corches are so dumb. That RT can't block my dick. Heaven forbid you chip with the running back over there.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
How Vandy had the lead for so long is unbelievable, lol how'd they score a TD? Defense?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
How Vandy had the lead for so long is unbelievable, lol how'd they score a TD? Defense?
75 yard td run before the half. UF lb ran himself out of the gap then the umpire blocked the safety to free him.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee is the best team in the east. Too bad they choked so hard. Should have walked away with the east this year.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Fitz and Franklin trying to out BIG TENNNNN each other. Fitz plays for a 35 yard FG with a kicker who's missed an extra point and 2 FGs. Franklin decided to sit on his timeouts until it's too late to have anything more than a lateral kickoff or long hail mary chance.

Kicker made it though.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Tech fucking blows.

We'll probably win out and everyone can jerk off about how great Holgs in.

Then next year we can once again get curb stomped by anyone we play with a pulse while beating the mediocre/shitty teams.

7-5 every year yay