• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
People are still doing those terrible 'priceless' signs? JFC what fags that's like bringing back the WAAASSSSSSUPPPP thing

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Fuck yeah, Florida has the white helmet again. Needs to have the F on both sides doe and they need to be wearing blue not orange.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Fuck yeah, Florida has the white helmet again. Needs to have the F on both sides doe and they need to be wearing blue not orange.
Do not like the fast F. Would prefer Gators On both sides or one side gators and one side numbers.

Agree the white helmets need the blue jerseys. Fucking looks like Miami this way.

PSUEagle

@GatorTD

Just turned on the UF game: what's the deal with UF's PK situation? Figure it must be bad if they're going for it on 4th and Goal at the five...

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
@GatorTD

Just turned on the UF game: what's the deal with UF's PK situation? Figure it must be bad if they're going for it on 4th and Goal at the five...
Top 2 scholarship kickers injured.

Had an open call for walkons 2 weeks ago. Walkon kicker has the duty today. Felt like that was more of "we can get 5 yards" or "thy aren't driving 95 yards on our d" type of decision.

nofx94

I sometimes wish USC had more uniform combinations, but it's probably for the best they leave well enough alone after all these years of apathy. I also think the player names on the jerseys would be dope, but I guess it makes the blank ones they sell more authentic. Whatever that means.

Good for Rick Ross. And God bless Lee Corso

There is a lot of probably-terrible football coming on. Like a lot. And its general wackness is overshadowed by Bama-LSU and Clemson-FSU.

PSUEagle

I'm amazed at the turnaround Gene Chizik's orchestrated with the UNC defense: legitimately thought that hire was a disaster waiting to happen.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He's done a pretty good job, but they're still pretty shitty against the run. The ACC is garbage though, so it doesn't matter too much.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Do not like the fast F. Would prefer Gators On both sides or one side gators and one side numbers.

Agree the white helmets need the blue jerseys. Fucking looks like Miami this way.

These were amazing doe.

articleLarge.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I keep laughing because Pitt's quarterback's name is Peterman and I can't stop thinking about Seinfeld.:laughing:
Is it Nathan? If so he used to be on the Vols. I wondered what happened to him.

That's right. Shanghai Sally, white lotus, yam yam.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
GJGE Marquise Williams. UNC would've had a good shot to be in the playoff if they didn't lose that game against SCar.