• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread -BAMA at LSU (Game of the Century again, imminent)

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
dumb horns down motherfuckers. WIn the game then do horns down all you want. miracle texas FG win incoming.

CJ_24

What is with teams like Northwestern and Virginia donning the numbers-on-the-helmets motif? I am not a fan.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I always thought this was the case, but i' looked into it and Dave Aranda was a year ahead of me in HS. Think he dated one of my friend's friends too.

Small world

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
James Carville preemptively calling out the SEC for bias kept that dude in the game

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
OU gonna lose by 50. :laughing::oklahoma:
They’ll maybelose this game but they’re not a great team this year at all. They remind me of OSU last year. Looked unbeatable against horrible opponents and then got dominated by Texas. Beat up on some helpless teams and now we will see what they do against teams with a pulse to close out the year. So far not very good.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Ugh, this team is still too bad on offense to win. These wasted drives are going to kill us when they’re moving down the field at will.

Brick

all im smelling is the smell of smoke
7ee26eaf36badf5022fe10ce35dc0984.jpg