• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread -BAMA at LSU (Game of the Century again, imminent)

bruin

all im smelling is the smell of smoke
7ee26eaf36badf5022fe10ce35dc0984.jpg

Smell the smoke. Rutgers is in the Rose garden babby

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
So sad that all of that pregame excitement is going to end up with the same fucking shit result.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
you know you've arrived when you are 5-4 with a signature win over utah at home.
They been in every single game. I don’t think they’ve lost by more than 7 have they?

It’s fucking ASU and he’s going to a bowl. Not sure what you expected from him.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They went to a bowl last year lol

He’s 5-4 and they play in one of the shittiest divisions imaginable. Losing to CU should warrant an immediate firing

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator

He’s 5-4 and they play in one of the shittiest divisions imaginable. Losing to CU should warrant an immediate firing
Like I said I’m not sure what y’all expected. The way y’all dogged him I think you expected winless.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They’ll maybelose this game but they’re not a great team this year at all. They remind me of OSU last year. Looked unbeatable against horrible opponents and then got dominated by Texas. Beat up on some helpless teams and now we will see what they do against teams with a pulse to close out the year. So far not very good.

OU to win it all confirmed

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Like I said I’m not sure what y’all expected. The way y’all dogged him I think you expected winless.

I had them at 3-9 or something, so I’ll give you credit and say he exceeded my expectations, but I think that says far more about how shitty the Pac-12 is this year and still think he’ll suck

We’ll see

NML

UCLA made a bowl last year and got blown out by Colorado

I’m guessing ur pushing for CHIP to be fired too?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Maybe you should look at the context of each situation and not be such a dummy, but that’s your call

Also learn what a self deprecating joke is

NML

Maybe you should look at the context of each situation and not be such a dummy, but that’s your call

Also learn what a self deprecating joke is

Just calling you out on ur constant EVERYONE IS AWFUL schtick

Looking forward to ur defending of CHIP and his 2-10 season though

NML

I forgot the guy who asserted Bortles is a good starter this year has it all figured out

The last time UCLA lost ten games was NEVER. Literally never in their history have they been this bad. They lost nine games once, in 1940

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Damn, thought Northwestern might be able to pull it off.

Still, though, having a 5-7 Northwestern team in the BIG CG would be amazing.

NML

No surprise Trump voter cause MUH TAX CUTS doesn’t understand context

No surprise guy who attends seven different overpriced private colleges supports guy who promises to get rid of student loan debt

What are you getting at here? Just take the L about the Herm comment and move on. You act like ur some football czar because you still play a six year old game that’s no longer in production.

Everyone is awful except for people you root for. That’s all I’m getting at

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No surprise guy who attends seven different overpriced private colleges supports guy who promises to get rid of student loan debt

What are you getting at here? Just take the L about the Herm comment and move on. You act like ur some football czar because you still play a six year old game that’s no longer in production.

Everyone is awful except for people you root for. That’s all I’m getting at

CU is private? News to me

I already quoted Paw’s post and I said I was wrong about this year, but think I will be right long term, but we’ll see. I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything on here about Chip being amazing unless it was a joke. There wasn’t anything else to it until you started flipping out about a self deprecating joke I made. Put me on ignore if you’re gonna be such a spaz about everything I post