• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Taco Tuesday.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Morgantown must be built on a fucking Indian burial ground with their injury luck

evil1

The curse of @bruin @bruin228! Retribution for me sacrificing him to the bridge hobos.

Man CSU tears are salty tonight. I been telling these trogs for years that joining the Big XII would blow. We should take Wyoming, Utah State, New Mexico, et all and tell the BCS to fuck off. Join the CHAMPIONSHIP division and actually have REAL playoffs and compete against teams that are at our level. Instead, CSU will try to Join the Big XII, fail and then toil away in mid major futility for the rest of time. THE GAME IS RIGGED YOU FUCKING TROGS, PLAY A NEW GAME INSTEAD

Thankfully, My god-like mind kept me above the plebe distractions, for the most part.

Liufau leads Colorado to 44-7 rout of Colorado State

http://www.espn.com/ncf/recap?gameId=400869093

Go back to Ft. Collins where you second class citizens belong - signed, a CU fan who didn't even know who our starting QB was going to be before the game.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Go back to Ft. Collins where you second class citizens belong - signed, a CU fan who didn't even know who our starting QB was going to be before the game.

Really? He's a 4 year starter. Fucking CU fans :laughing:

colb

OU is reel e lucky that Ward sucks at throwing the deep ball. So many wide open receivers downfield.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
if Hawaii goes bowling this year, Nick Rolovich should win COTY by a country mile. Hawaii going full thrownmambo of da match and getting the 100-kg box of (g)rape. Pay up, Big Blue.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
o6qKaR.png

Soonerfan09

OU isn't lucky, they're undisciplined. Awful penalties and can't get stops on 3rd down. Tackling hasn't been good, but hasn't been terrible. Secondary looks pretty bad, which is surprising since they have 3 returning starters. Houston's offense isn't exactly bad either.

Gotta clean up the penalties and start getting stops on 3rd and medium-long. Holding Houston to FGs on their first two trips to the redzone was big, but that was probably more Houston being conservative than OU making plays. Offense looks solid, but offensive line needs to pick it up. Getting a push on half the plays and getting blown up on the other half.

Stoops better be all over the Okoronkwo, the secondary, and the Oline in the locker room.

It would also be nice to see a WR make a play, but as long as the offense is making plays, it doesn't matter who is doing it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They are lucky, doe. Their lack of discipline should have them down by a lot more than 2.

Soonerfan09

They are lucky, doe. Their lack of discipline should have them down by a lot more than 2.
In a way, yeah, they are. But you could argue Houston is lucky that OU is playing so undisciplined. Both arguments are pointless though, in my opinion.