• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, if tonight is any indicator, UCLA should be alright in the South race. They'll at least have a chance.

mcnoles

KSU Band formation resembles the KU Jayhawk sucking a dick, hahaha

5ZYvexm.png

Iron

Ragin Cajuns trying to get down the field to beat Kentucky but might run out of time

Iron

True freshman Daryl Chestnut for New Mexico has 2 carries for 111 yards and 2 TDs. Retire now while you're ahead.

Brick

I came here for the @Brick Vernon Adams concussion rant. Disappointed
Hopefully he can play next week, or Oregon gon get 40 lb raped Defense was so pathetic tonight. Running game for Oregon was unstoppable though.

Don't care about the hit. It's fooTbaW, they mad. If Adams played for them tonight they probably would have won. That was to be expected.

I mean, credit to ewu because that offense is legit and they have players, but their backup QB came in and looked like Tom Brady. Could not have been much worse of a defensive performance.

Offense on the other hand did whatever they wanted. But they should given their talent and lack of for ewu.

Game next weekend will be interesting. If Lockie starts Oregon will lose for sure.

If Oregon really wanted to they could have had like 4 rushers with 100 yards. Had 5 with over 60. 4 deep even with Tyner out.

No Devon Allen or Nelson catches I don't think. Wasn't paying too close attention, but maybe still dealing with injury shit.

Broken record but this is the best/deepest group of Oregon skill players ever and I don't think it's even close. Hell brown, Allen, Nelson, Tyner, Carrington out tonight and still not missed whatsoever.

Move Nelson to dB. Fuck. He's a player.

Last edited:

bruin

Myles Jack is an AA LB and top 15 pick.

Myles Jack is a Heisman Trophy candidate at RB and a top 12 pick.

Bdub

Lawd it's going to feel good when Utah beats UCLA again. Hopefully the second coming of Payton Manning will get sacked into oblivion.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
We played some good footbaw tonight.

Defense looked great, forced 4 turnovers and got a shut out.

No idea how good Ga. Southern was supposed to be this year though?

If Howard can consistently hit his touch balls, then we'll actually be pretty dangerous in conference.

Wolfman21

qmrko.gif

the guy laying the hit is Dravious Wright, who is about 5'9 180 pounds. Sadly, this was about the only good play he made all night as his tackling was pretty crap and his angles on a long run or two allowed touchdowns. But, this was nice. #8 on sportscenters top plays

DanishDonut0

Hopefully he can play next week, or Oregon gon get 40 lb raped Defense was so pathetic tonight. Running game for Oregon was unstoppable though.

Don't care about the hit. It's fooTbaW, they mad. If Adams played for them tonight they probably would have won. That was to be expected.

I mean, credit to ewu because that offense is legit and they have players, but their backup QB came in and looked like Tom Brady. Could not have been much worse of a defensive performance.

Offense on the other hand did whatever they wanted. But they should given their talent and lack of for ewu.

Game next weekend will be interesting. If Lockie starts Oregon will lose for sure.

If Oregon really wanted to they could have had like 4 rushers with 100 yards. Had 5 with over 60. 4 deep even with Tyner out.

No Devon Allen or Nelson catches I don't think. Wasn't paying too close attention, but maybe still dealing with injury shit.

Broken record but this is the best/deepest group of Oregon skill players ever and I don't think it's even close. Hell brown, Allen, Nelson, Tyner, Carrington out tonight and still not missed whatsoever.

Move Nelson to dB. Fuck. He's a player.

That back up QB was a true freshman right? Holy shit he came in and didn't give any fucks. He would just throw it to Kupp every time. I don't know if Oregon was just trying to play vanilla D or if they were just completely awful (probably the latter). Kupp was awesome also.

Really excited for the offense. The cheap shot was lame, just glad the game was over by then. If they don't Adams next week they will lose for sure.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
That back up QB was a true freshman right? Holy shit he came in and didn't give any fucks. He would just throw it to Kupp every time. I don't know if Oregon was just trying to play vanilla D or if they were just completely awful (probably the latter). Kupp was awesome also.

Really excited for the offense. The cheap shot was lame, just glad the game was over by then. If they don't Adams next week they will lose for sure.

Yeah. Wife and I were watching the Oregon-EWU game and I was amazed at how EWU's backup QB was just out there ballin'. We were like "looks like EWU got themselves a new QB. Cramp-boy on the sidline just pulled a Wally Pipp."

bruin

typical Arizona State.

got extremely lucky on a hail mary against SC and all of a sudden Bercovici is the next Jake Plummer?

his woman is fine though. @PSUEagle

who didn't see A&m wrecking that OL??

bruin

very satisfied with the way the Bruins played.

Score a lot closer than it was. Would be shocked if Virginia finishes last in the Coastal.

nice to finally have a mature OL.

Hoos came to shutdown the run. Perkins only 59 yards, but only 14 carries. His pass catching is a real weapon. Bummed Starks was suspended. Want to see him on the field. Soso and Bolo, tho. @bruin228

Jack and Young a little too hype to start the game. Noticed MJ more in his usual role outside in the 2nd half. Jack is a hothead and is good for a dumb penalty or two a game. Just hope his temper doesn't cost him a game.

Don't give up on Bradley too soon, @bruin228 He's going to play some soft coverage time to time because of the DL.

was worried about DL depth, but Dickerson and Tuioti-Mariner look like they're real deal Holyfield's.

Mazzone called a good game, imo. Can see how we're going to use our big WR's to Rosen's strength. Giggity.

Leave for Vegas Thursday night. Pray for me.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No worries haha, I liked Bradley's D. I was just messing with @PSUEagle because we had talked about it over the offseason. I wish it was a little more aggressive but I'm happy with it.

Really stoked for the offense this year.

Wolfman21

watching the replay of ou-akron right now. didn't realize that chuck amato is on the akron staff.

ice...

ice

Gosh damnit, why must you remind me of those times. I like to remember the Philip Rivers years of the CTC era. Not the utter garbage that came after him. We missed a truly special season by 1 mf'ing year. Rivers senior year we had the best damn offense in the ACC. The following year, we had the best damn defense in the ACC.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Now that Chuck Amato has been gone I think more fondly of him. Guy was a fucking clown, in a good way

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That's the problem, the people with passion for NC state are inadequate

Wolfman21

I think inadequate is pretty harsh. We've had lots of more than adequate coaches. They just run their course. We're not a high powered program with tons of history that runs like a well oiled machine. Never have been, never will be.