• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

Soonerfan09

:oklahoma: how'd your boys look?

don't want to look too far ahead but really interested in how we match up with you all.
O-Line sucks. Can't tell about the defense, they did what they were supposed to do against Akron. QB is decent. Receivers are decent to good. RBs are really good, but it won't matter if the O-line can't block.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
WVU or Tenn one will beat OU.

Kind thinking WVU. Hear the D is supposed to be good.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
O-Line sucks. Can't tell about the defense, they did what they were supposed to do against Akron. QB is decent. Receivers are decent to good. RBs are really good, but it won't matter if the O-line can't block.

pretty much. it was just akron, but the passing game looked light years better than last year. WRs got open and caught passes, the protection was solid, the QB was mostly on target. can't run the ball for shit, though. bedenbaugh (as Maniac knows) is a damned good OL corch, so i think he can get the guys in a good spot by the end of the year, but they still have to get there first.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
College Football Final is actually watchable now. Or maybe I was loaded.

gameday-osu-mark-may.jpg

Brick

mad why? tessitore is pretty bad.

just make mcdonough and spielman do everything. spielman puts all the other former meathead player trogs to shame. although i'd probably get tired of him as a studio analyst. he is great as far as games go. makes it fun.

tessitore uses too many stupid phrases like OH THIS ONE IS A BOXING MATCH IN A PHONEBOOTH

i don't even bother with the studio shows anymore though really. especially the late night ones. i watch gameday just because it gets me excited for the day and corso is fun.

girlfriend yesterday: "gameday is kind of like E! news now isn't it?"

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
pretty much. it was just akron, but the passing game looked light years better than last year. WRs got open and caught passes, the protection was solid, the QB was mostly on target. can't run the ball for shit, though. bedenbaugh (as Maniac knows) is a damned good OL corch, so i think he can get the guys in a good spot by the end of the year, but they still have to get there first.

Ol' Corch Beeds, AKA Fat Andrew Bernard

11b6ptd.jpg

Andy-andy-bernard-14731416-500-278.jpg

Brick

Excited for the game tonight. I don't think the Hokies have much of a chance, but Hokie games on weeknights bring back good memories. Interested to see how Ohio State uses Braxton Miller.

To me, OSU should start Jones, to me. Dude is an automatic first down in short yardage situations and scrambles. Big ogre mong QBs are so demoralizing. The first time Tebow, Newton, Prescott trucks your ass, it's pretty hopeless.

The offense probably wouldn't put up the raw numbers they would with Barrett starting, but no one wants to play against Jones.

The only team that messed BOM QB up is Virginia Tech, with Logan Thomas in trog offense.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Even if I wasn't a terrible closet Ohio state fan, VT and its alumni are just awful

Brick

Skycamming this bitch. Can't do the commentary for this one. I'm sure it will be mostly LeBron tweets about the QB controversy and QB reaction shots on the sideline. Nope nope.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Same exact defensive plan from VT as last year. Jones still can't read a coverage.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Osu is leaving a DL uncovered every play and Cardale gives 0 fucks. Gigantimong offense engage

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Incredible blocking there

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This is why Loeffler is an awful OC. Passing on 1st with Brewer against this defense is a terrible idea unless it's a super easy read. They have to stay ahead of the sticks or they're going to get killed. Brewer is not good enough to convert a 3rd and long.

mcnoles

This is why Loeffler is an awful OC. Passing on 1st with Brewer against this defense is a terrible idea unless it's a super easy read. They have to stay ahead of the sticks or they're going to get killed. Brewer is not good enough to convert a 3rd and long.
Love that VT is playing hurry up offense.:loser:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That kick might have been out before the 35. Yuck.