• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
b513d23738dc0c68943f05822483e068.jpg

Bdub

Taysom Hill out for the year. Sucks I like Taysom even if he plays for an awful team.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Clearly lack of conditioning whilst on missions. It was spoken of by the commentator. They only get 30 minutes a day to exercise whilst on mission. It was stated "They aren't running down the road to a luxury gym. They may be able to bring some bands (I'm thinking like surgical tubing--which makes a great potato launcher btw) and do some pushup and situps."

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe Penn state kicker can kick 20 field goals next game and they don't lose to a shitty Atlantic 10 basketball school

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Fuck Nebraska. Sorry but you can't fire a 8-9 win coach for a 7-8 win coach because you're some entitled fried Bleu cheese eating cuntrags whose state is too shitty to do anything of worth outside a football stadium. I don't even hate the husker fans on this board but you gotta understand why were laughing at you right? Go Mormons

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
My mountaineers are playing Georgia southern. Ga southern is qb'd by astronaut hs grad Favian upshaw.

Brick

eastern washington may pass for 500 yards. oregon pass defense, lol. can't wait for cal.

offense may score every possession they don't have a turnover doe. adams seems legit. threw a dropped INT and fumbled already doe. oregon's backup RBs look great, lawd.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No defense lol. There hasn't been a single shootout all weekend, these games have sucked. The Pac-12 has looked like shit aside from UCLA, Cal, and I guess Oregon.

Brick

defense has been awesome! if oregon doesn't get a pass rush, cook gon dominate next week.

very impressed with ewu's offense though. crisp as hell.

Brick

Vernon Adams looks like a noodle arm.
he has very good touch on long balls, i've been impressed with him. he's made two mistakes (fumble and pass that should have been picked) but can't complain with 452 yards. he kind of reminds me of jeremiah masoli the way he moves in the pocket and scrambles. obviously a much better passer. he's definitely a great fit.

ewu is better than a lot of FBS offenses for sure, but the way they've shredded definitely concerns me. i'm glad michigan state plays the way they do offensively. they should go 4 wide and pass every down (ewu isn't even pretending to run) but you know dantonio won't do that.

watching michigan state yesterday, they are breaking in new receivers and they really looked off at times. they need some more time to gel. i'm feeling better about that game than i did before the season. i think msu will have to win the TO battle to win. i don't see them stopping oregon's offense much. wmu moved the ball well with no threat of a run game.

benoit and brooks-james have been electric at RB. obviously would like to have tyner, but no apparent drop-off at rb it looks like. freemen seems a little bit less bulky, which i like.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
From the few passes I saw, he looked he was just lofting passes downfield and not driving them and hitting guys in stride. You're watching the whole game, though. Oregon's skill players are good enough that it wouldn't matter even if he were just average.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can't beat the POWER TOWEL

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also, holy shit Texas sucks

PSUEagle

Went to that PSU game: absolutely brutal. Franklin can recruit, but he and his offensive staff are light years behind O'Brien in the competency department.

Brick

eastern washington's coach looks exactly like how you'd imagine eastern washington's coach to look.

Brick

eastern washington decides to run the first two plays of the second half. thank you.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
At least Wisconsin is putting up some resistance. Texas is taking it in le Jake Butt