• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WBL Season Wars -- Peder Strikes Back

Wolfman21

well thats a pisser...FA signs with another team for the exact same deal I offered :(

LOL, I just came across a FA that I'm bidding on that was offered a 3 year contract by another team where the final two years are TO years and the buyout on the TO's are <20%. Might just not bid anymore so I can call them out when they sign him and they have to pay all 3 years of that one.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's the worst when you do this. What they ask you for isn't what the other team offered.

Wolfman21

sure its not. Hes just asking for two team option years for no reason

giphy.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I mean you can get a general idea i guess. But we have already talked about how players ask for different amounts from different teams.

Wolfman21

That was the first thing I did when I joined was create a password on the website and the sim. IVe never signed into anyone else's shit so don't come with that BS

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He isn't hacking (at least I hope not). He thinks he knows your offer based on the counter he got from the player.

Wolfman21

I don't know whose offer it is. I'm not countering though in hopes to see what he signs at so I can understand how similar his request from me is to what he was offered.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
They always ask you to beat the best offer not meet it. By how much varies from team to team.

Lloyd Carr

I'm gonna start hacking everyone's passwords.

Then if I make the playoffs, I can bench all ur players so I can win the ship.

Wolfman21

Don't worry guys, Wolfsleuth21 is on the case!!!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Never was a "case". I made an observation and the same folks that always flip out when I make an observation flipped out. But thanks for the recognition. I appreciate it

Wolfman21

Yeah, he reminded me of an older Raul Chavez for me and Chavez has not been very good. Though I think i rushed Chavez a bit. I didn't really understand how contract situations worked with those kinds of guys

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Forgive me if this is the wrong thread (I didn't want to start a new one) but is anyone able to do an export of rosters in this league other than the commish?

Wolfman21

Thu chose Buffalo's 2 year, 20 mil contract over my 3 year 26 mil contract. Interesting. I'll assume that with everyone disliking him though that my fan interest should go up

Wolfman21

At his age and being a catcher, his value should do nothing but go down from here. I don't see him signing a larger deal at age 33 than 31. But it's fine. I had planned my C position without him in mind. I just threw that offer to him since he was looking cheaper than I expected

Wolfman21

Was surprised I got him on a minor league deal. Guys that have played as long as he has with as much PT as he's gotten usually don't accept that right away