• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WBL Season Wars -- Peder Strikes Back

osick87

Community Liaison
@Rutgers Mike is a bad example but I knew Rad would fall right into my trap with that one.

He's got the most valuable trade piece in the WBL. There's plenty of Funk suitors and he could get a good haul of young prospects/draft picks as long as he wasn't trading with Lowball doh

If I didn't have work to do today, I'd debate most valuable isn't that true since he's a DH so people are going to want a discount for that. Plus he's not cheap anymore.

Hmm maybe I will make trade targets a video since trade deadline is soon.

jdlikewhoa

If I didn't have work to do today, I'd debate most valuable isn't that true since he's a DH so people are going to want a discount for that. Plus he's not cheap anymore.

Hmm maybe I will make trade targets a video.
I should've said highly coveted, but I do think Mike has inflated Funks value a bit by being so unwilling to entertain offers.

Wolfman21

That moment when your #5/long relief guy out pitches 2nd places ace.

x1agSE.gif

Wolfman21

Could have been a better sim if humphrey doesn't give up 4 runs on 5 hits without getting an out. Oh well. Happy with my teams direction anyways

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Nah, we'll work something out. It will be interesting if he does opt out. He's pretty old, I think he's owed 12 million.

Lloyd Carr

Nah, we'll work something out. It will be interesting if he does opt out. He's pretty old, I think he's owed 12 million.

I'd be surprised if he opted out. His ratings are on the decline according to my scout (who I don't pay, so he may be lying), and he's old. He may think he can make more on the market, but at his age, it'd be a risk to opt out.

Wolfman21

Also glad they found the guys that robbed Fokke neefs house and that tapley could get off his ass from the "DL" and come give him a hug

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
You would think the first place and 14 game buffer to the playoff barrier would make you feel good. Or the fact that most of the SL is under .500.

Wolfman21

I want championships, not just playoff berths. A 7 game set against the #1 NL team and #2 SL team is a good barometer for a trophy.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I aint the #1 NL team without Campbell and Inonu. Wolf getting lucky again.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
riggers emerged above .500 for the first time this season. Getting better every month of the season so far. Excited to get FAZ back to the lineup and make a few September call ups as well!

Wolfman21

Hit the export button 3 times yesterday. Apparently none of them took, lol.

Still went 5-1 though, so can't really complain.

osick87

Community Liaison
So we don't pollute the Finalized Trades thread,

It was my idea to move it to tonight's sim because I remember that's what @OU11 used to do.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Qual's export announcement said "It's the trade deadline"

The in-game date says that we just passed it.

VASIhaD.png

Where was it announced to the league that we weren't past the trade deadline?