• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WBL Season Wars -- Peder Strikes Back

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: just sayin. That's like figs claiming this pre '39 ships.

You did do a pretty good job putting a competitive team on the field without much to work with though. I remember your big splash with Dr. Sad.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ok, so I'll throw '39 in there and you had a winning record 3 years out of 8 and you QUIT (which should deduct all winning seasons, obviously because quitting is against the rules). The riggers' record with Douglass Tagg on the active roster is impeccable. SMDH at this comparison.

jdlikewhoa

I also brought in Douglas Tagg
chin-music-3-gif.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lol @ you bragging about bringing Tagg to the riggers :laughing: Christ, what a fleece that was. You got some retard pinky 1B and LOATHSOME TAGG for a dude who put up another 12 WARs in the twilight of his career?

NML

Lol @ you bragging about bringing Tagg to the riggers :laughing: Christ, what a fleece that was. You got some retard pinky 1B and LOATHSOME TAGG for a dude who put up another 12 WARs in the twilight of his career?

I bragged? I just mentioned it after he was ur rallying cry the post before.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Pretty miserable. I was hoping he'd turn the corner and add something in the second half. Hope he recovers fine.

Not sure on this, I could add a potential plus bat at DH, sliding Milheirio to RF and Norman in CF, going with a weaker defensive lineup. Or stay stout defensively with Paco in CF.

Bringing Remke Mystery Man Wouters up.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
JD ain't even trying to hide that shit now :laughing: Got some creatures in there that make Douglass look like a star.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Shake up in Key West. Cole Trickle ousted after Carrillo, unsurprisingly, wound up on the DL after dancing the Electric Slide in a cocaine haze. New GM to be announced whenever @Orlando does the team name updates.

Wolfman21

Pitching is slowly settling down but my hitting has slowed down a tick as well. Things are starting to even out. May start resting guys soon as 5th place is 15 games out. Giving everyone a day or two off per week may be the ticket.