• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Travis7401's North Dakota riggers Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Throughout a player's entire career?

What exactly is the difference between a starter who is rated 80 and a starter who is rated 45? Is less than 50 just a five inning guy?
Depends how good the starter is. Naz on my team averages about 6 innings with 35 stamina.

osick87

Community Liaison
You missed in the anything thread when I was talking about riggers blowing on their money on coke and big trucks and everyone thinking I said the other thing.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm dying laughing at Doh's realization. Next thing he's gonna tell me that the logo looks a little gay with all those shirtless men grabbing a spurting pipe.

So happy I joined OOTP.

@Orlando, I like the color scheme in the top logos best, The top right kinda reminds me of CSU throwback unis, so lets go with that.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Karpetbomber has gone from 35 to 45 but he was on Amsterdam so his ratings automatically get improved.
Karpet was never 35, always 40. I havent checked but i think he still is 40 according to osa and my scout.

Theyre both inaccurate to some extent so every rating is able to change because they are wrong about a lot of ratings. Common sense. Whether the hard coded defense or stamina changes idk

osick87

Community Liaison
That large of a logo reminds me of those large logo polos.

Love the 70s As template though.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Use whatever for the Tanners. Maybe go with Wyoming's shit and piss brown and yellow color scheme. I had said black and orange just because of Danny's Giants jacket, but that would be lame.
Don't hate on the brown and yellow.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@OU11

My players Verner Hartlieb and Helepontico Cicio were both on the DL with 0 injury time remaining earlier in the offseason. I moved them both to active roster and now they show up as being injured for 7 weeks and 3 months, respectively. I believe these were the initial injury times that they'd recovered from? I think this is some sort of bug.

The CPU also seems to have placed 34 players on my active roster for spring training (I definitely only had 25 when I exported last).

Edit: I looked into the injury history and it showed an 11 month Tommy John surgery for Cicio, and that was in July last season, so he should be out until June, so the additional 3 months makes sense. Mole was similarly out for 8 months starting in august last year, so his injury timeline still makes sense. I just have no clue why earlier in the offseason it said "zero days remaining" on recovery and suggested that I add them back to the active roster?

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The DL refreshes from year to year. Do you know how the 60-Day DL works? A player must remain on it for 60 days, no mattter the length of his actual injury. If you get Tommy John and are out for the year, you can be moved off the DL 60 days into the injury, but you aren't playing. Similar, if you have a 50-day injury, if you are on the 60-day you have to rest another 10 days on the DL. Same thing with the 15-day. I'm guessing they have served their DL sentences but are still injured.

The CPU does that, it's annoying but nothing you can really do other than kick those guys off the 40-man

EDIT Confirmed I didn't trog trap you again, Hartleib had an 8mo injury in August so he is still hurt.

Lloyd Carr

They likely had 0 time remaining on the DL. Meaning their stint on the 15/60-Day DL was over. Doesn't mean they are healthy, just that their DL stint is over. So they are eligible for being put back on the DL.

Yankee beat me.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If they're both injured for 7 months and three days it's a bug. I'll take care of it.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Nevermind, I just misunderstood when I saw they had "0 days remaining on the DL" I thought it meant they were better, but it just meant the DL was over for the season. Disregard.