• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

NML

I made a trade with you with my first. I got a future ace (hopefully) on the minimum, solid #3 starter on a great contract, and a starting middle infielder on another team friendly deal.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I made a trade with you with my first. I got a future ace (hopefully) on the minimum, solid #3 starter on a great contract, and a starting middle infielder on another team friendly deal.

Paco/Jorge/Ersoy? That was for a 1st? I got fleeced.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The WBL market never makes any sense. Been trying to trade Gomez forever. No one will bite and he has a killer contract.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The WBL market never makes any sense. Been trying to trade Gomez forever. No one will bite and he has a killer contract.

I want to but just don't want to pay what he's worth. OFs have always been hard to move, but that should change in the WBL. There aren't many elite OFs or OF prospects. There are a few but not like the UBL. My 5th OF was better than Salazar in the UBL

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's worked out for me because the Alchemist is a slow and a better DH than OF, but I was shocked that at $6m, and 28 now 29, a guy like him didn't generate more interest. I'll probably move a SP this offseason if there is a market.

Good OF are definitely not as readily available as they were in the UBL like you said. It's like my only depth though, from A ball to the WBL.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
55 is serviceable though with that bat.

CF is tough. My best prospects are CF thankfully. Gutierrez should be much better than he has been.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I have Farid who is a 65 DEF in CF and getting better… anyone want to get fleeced for a CF?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah he is one of my good spends in amateur IFA. Weber and Sawyer should be ready sooner than later. Which is nice timing wise since I probably can't afford Gomez.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah he lacks range. He will probably get up to 50, which would be ok for a fill in depending on how his bat develops. If he mashes he can make up for the bad defense.

doh

If he lacks range too if you have LF/RF with range your overall team defense will be fine.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Yankee151 is that the dude with 35 stamina? Great trade IMO

6218_harbor_frenchblue_blanket_980.jpg

Reactions: doh

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm telling you guys, you give me grief but Yankee will blue blanket the hell out of you

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think he's going to be good, even if he only throws 6-7 innings an outing he'll boss for all 6 of those innings. Plus all those picks are late round so I'm going to try and package them for one high pick or a good MIF guy (Aguirre pls?)

doh

When you can get a 22 yo at AA with 6.9 K/9 for two 1s and a 2nd, you can't pass that up.

jdlikewhoa

In hindsight I should've tried to pry Rowe away from him. But in reality I didn't give up too much. I still have a first this year. I don't value that 2nd much or an end of the round first next year.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
JD asked to get fleeced and he obliged. Yankee will probably muck it up though drafting some guy with good work ethic but no talent.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
That's about what I gave up for Bernal, but I value him way higher than that pitcher.