• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nick Ritchie is the ugliest dude in the NHL

nick_ritchie_anaheim_1516.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Fisher is out too. It was a good run. I think Subban is playing hurt too. He just doesn't look right.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Hope Aberg and Gaudreau can keep playing well tonight. Really need to put these assholes away tonight.

Look at this shit fuck

I fucking hate the Ducks.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Canada takes this hockey stuff really seriously.

"The only candles blown out on Craig Anderson’s birthday may have been the fire inside that has carried the Ottawa Senators through these playoffs."

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
5 minute power play with no shots....

Ducks totally whipping the Preds so far but somehow the Preds are up 2-0. I'll take it, but they need to kick it the fuck up a notch if they want to win.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The game seriously feels like the ducks have been on a power play the entire game. That's how bad Nashville is getting worked. Rinne is bailing them out so far, but if they keep playing like this, they will lose.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
PK Subban is going in the Stanley Cup Finals? Break out the champagne.

Got my 1992 Mario Lemieux jersey on the way here for tomorrow's game. In Geno We Trust.

Simo77

Winning game 5 on the road without their top 2 centers was extremely unlikely. Winning game 6 like that is insanity. Still the team is gutted. Those centers aren't coming back. Maybe Fisher who's defense could help but he's been pointless so far on the offensive end.