• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I totally get the CASH GRAB, but shouldn't they look better than this for people who are shelling out a couple of Benjamins?
Probably, but after the Orange stadium series, the 50th anniversary, and Reverse Retro 2, I don’t expect much. It’s not like I even know who’s name id want in a sweater? Fucking Konecny?

I have an Ottawa 67s with Konecny. He's as good a choice as any, but it's hard to be excited about the permanence of anyone on this roster going into the second year of Torts.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Oilers open the regular season against Vancouver for the 100th year in a row. At least there's four Battles of Alberta this season. Last year was a travesty.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Devils traded Sharangovich to Calgary for Toffoli and signed Meier. Metropolitan going to be insane at the top again.

They also sent Blackwood to San Jose for a pick. Sucks he couldn't stay healthy.

Edmonton having no cap space or picks means I have to pay attention to my secondary teams like Philly and Jersey for interesting news.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Salary cap dump. Sucks to lose Kostin's skill set but he would have been too expensive. Yamo was overpaid for what he brings to the table. Hopefully they can get Connor Brown for cheap to replace him in the top 6.