• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
If Gritty is shedding salary for a rebuild then I will definitely take Hart. Sorry boys.

Still need another legit top 4 D (preferably right side) and a RW who can shoot. Cap space will make that tough.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Also are the Flyers actually dumping salary?
Between them Walker and Petersen’s cap hit is 7.65M. Provorov plus Hart is 10.7 M. 3M helps but it’s not getting you much in 2023.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I'm sure they'll be making moves for awhile. This is also supposed to be a fairly deep draft, so that opens up their options.

evil1

I am a simp for the NBA, but there are few feelings like a desperate playoff team pulling the goalie and sending it to sudden death overtime. (and then winning)

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Vegas is such a scummy team. Not like they need the help from the stripes either.

Also chalk another one up for cap circumvention. Doubt the league does anything about it until a Canadian team goes $15 million over and wins one.

cough Ken Holland

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I hate that it had to be Vegas but good on a league for equipping expansion teams to not be dogshit for a decade before they can seriously compete

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Bettman can't retire soon enough. Although knowing the NHL, it will be some other feckless moron who seemingly wants to destroy the NHL instead of make it better.