• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Embarrassing effort from the Oilers. Worst game they've played since like January. Vegas made the right adjustments in their play so Edmonton has to respond...again.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Marner finally showed up. Matthews still MIA.

Also thank you based god for splitting up McDavid and Draisaitl, although the Nurse-Ceci pairing is beyond terrible. Janmark being back is big for the bottom 6 and PK. They have got to be better at 5v5 or this series is done, though.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I remember the Canadian Oilers fan I sat next to in Dallas saying he'd rather have Barrie than Bouchard when I said Bouchard would end up being better, LOL.

Oilers are BUZZING. This is how they should always be playing against teams that don't run the 1-3-1.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Carolina is a machine. Doesn't matter who is healthy. They're going to be an extremely tough out for anyone. New Jersey has a ton of skill but not enough of a bark on them yet. Probably need to add some muscle if they want to get any further.

Weird coincidence this playoff season: every time the Stars win, Edmonton wins. Same with losses.

CJ_24

Carolina is a machine. Doesn't matter who is healthy. They're going to be an extremely tough out for anyone. New Jersey has a ton of skill but not enough of a bark on them yet. Probably need to add some muscle if they want to get any further.

Weird coincidence this playoff season: every time the Stars win, Edmonton wins. Same with losses.
Dallas-Edmonton WCF would be lit

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Nylander has been the only one of Toronto's core four who has played well these playoffs and most Leaves fans would probably get rid of him first, LOL. I'd take him on Edmonton in a heartbeat.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
They also have to ask hisself if Matthews is really a franchise centerpiece. I know he struggled with a nagging hand injury this year, but he was invisible this series.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Kraken looking like they'll force game 7. Not enough game 7s this year in my opinion. Edmonton needs to try to not look like ass tomorrow. Bold strategy, I know.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Not feeling good about tonight. Oilers have been dismal at finishing chances 5v5. Combine that with their propensity to take stupid penalties along with inconsistent defense and goaltending and I think Vegas wins 5-2 to finish it off.