• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Logo Thread (Minors/College)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Mr. Radpants Glasgow was already made so if you want something different let me know. I spent zero time on that one

ICAUbpI.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Schauwn since you're liking things, here's what I have for you. waiting on the tuts jerseys from quale and you're set

KFyA9yO.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
way ahead of you tony. you no like the sugar kings? I'm gonna have to find a place for them, they're going to be in the league but they fit with you because miami. I'll figure out something for the electrics, they were one of my least favorites anwyay.

VMOE5so.png

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yesss love the MPB teams coming back with me and @Schauwn. Istanbul might have to send a team to play an exhibition game vs Cairo every year, rivalry will never die

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Pretty far apart though, but I like the way they look. So if it's not easy for @OU11 to find something else, then I'm good with them.

It's extremely simple, that's why I'm posting these before I go forward. I lol'd though because that was Orlando's idea to put one in Brazil. But to get a new AAA team you gon' need to give me an idea. I can move the canaries into BA's A system after that.

I love that electrics logo.

I do too, I should have said least favorite fits. For some reason I never liked them in miami's system, probably because I knew he wouldn't appreciate them. Plenty of other spots for the electrics though.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Yankee151, nothing really new but I'm going to start on the wanderers after I get done with the Casper Ghosts. Then I'll finish the others and come back to replace Chile

Gcp6mEh.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also I think this is up to date, so this is the whole shabang. All can be changed, none are locked to the WBL teams really so if you want something different now is the time.

Ah7o5vY.png

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
way ahead of you tony. you no like the sugar kings? I'm gonna have to find a place for them, they're going to be in the league but they fit with you because miami. I'll figure out something for the electrics, they were one of my least favorites anwyay.

VMOE5so.png

Perfect, are any of these hi-res by chance? I'm looking to get some Fatheads made as gifts and these are all awesome (especially the Sugar Kings).

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Perfect, are any of these hi-res by chance? I'm looking to get some Fatheads made as gifts and these are all awesome (especially the Sugar Kings).
None are high resolution. I might be able to get you Miami depending on how I made it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My fan fiction North African teams were:
Fes Merchants
Oran Card Sharks
Algiers Comets
Tripoli Jokers
Tunis Magic Carpets

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I posted that in the image I lanked. I told you which one I wanted from it doe. The others are still in the WBL history thread, I can dig some up if you want

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I like how small the W turned out on the Whales hat. Not sure how or why but I left it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Schauwn idk what that other thing was, if you want to get with orlando on that let me know. I'm not quite sure what to do with the text yet but this is the base I put together real quick for the Pamplona Stampede if you want to go that route
lcmBxN8.png

Schauwn

@Schauwn idk what that other thing was, if you want to get with orlando on that let me know. I'm not quite sure what to do with the text yet but this is the base I put together real quick for the Pamplona Stampede if you want to go that route
lcmBxN8.png
Love it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Alright now children, we have 3 logos needing approval.

1) Picklers, take it or leave it @Karl Hungus, i have no idea how I'd make a logo based on kimchi for a country that has no food but @Orlando did his best work and came up with this. This is usually $9500 an hour, so in total you'd have to pay him about tree fiddy in real life.

2) Pamplona, I actually already made the jerseys and hat for this because it's DONE DEAL whether @Schauwn likes it or not (but he will tho). Quale cleaned up the mess I made trying to fit text in that oddly shaped ball

3) @Yankee151 this is really the only thing I could do with wanderers as a nickname, I did it in red first because the logo I had would only change to shades of red for some reason but I found a second on accident so I could do your faded black pin stripes if you want them.

B3vUsbK.png

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Alright now children, we have 3 logos needing approval.

1) Picklers, take it or leave it @Karl Hungus, i have no idea how I'd make a logo based on kimchi for a country that has no food but @Orlando did his best work and came up with this. This is usually $9500 an hour, so in total you'd have to pay him about tree fiddy in real life.

2) Pamplona, I actually already made the logos and hat for this because it's DONE DEAL whether @Schauwn likes it or not (but he will tho). Quale cleaned up the mess I made trying to fit text in that oddly shaped ball

3) @Yankee151 this is really the only thing I could do with wanderers as a nickname, I did it in red first because the logo I had would only change to shades of red for some reason but I found a second on accident so I could do your faded black pin stripes if you want them.

B3vUsbK.png

I'll take it!