• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Logo Thread (Minors/College)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@Yankee151 will this work for Chile? This was already made so I just had to add text and Santiago obviously wouldn't fit. If you have a preference for nickname let me know.

Bv76rEK.png
PKeoCkh.png

@jdlikewhoa, the africans found some money through an extortion jerb they pulled last night.

OWOjwHE.png
Ky7qBoM.png

And Osick's AA team had to get one too

3QuEF7c.png
LoyZsZM.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Kansas City is kinda in the middle of rigger country... Gonna be hard for those poor Kansas City fans to realize there is a better team down the road on the edge of Tulsa.

Can't stop laughing at how the whiskers cross the mouth doe.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Almost done with AAA, HS done obviously but I figured out how to make a list like this on accident so I put one together.

cOYEGkK.png

-----------------------------

1qsznfc.png

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This thread has nothing to do with spaceships so I didn't read it.

I would prefer having my teams back the way they were. It's going to be confusing having my A club as my AAA club and my immersion is -10/80 already.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This thread has nothing to do with spaceships so I didn't read it.

I would prefer having my teams back the way they were. It's going to be confusing having my A club as my AAA club and my immersion is -10/80 already.
They nicknames can't go back because slipways is the worst thing ever, yours was never going to be permanent because it's one thing to get new team names but to flip an a to aaa is fucked. But i wanted a full aaa lineup of logos so i did it temporarily. I'm getting a batch ready for tomorrow so I'll swap em then

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OK, thanks

For real tho are you married to the team names or just don't want them flipped? I made this one for you, but I can give it to NML if you want to keep the Welsh/Belfast/Galway lineup. Ain't no thang to give it to him and figure out some nicknames for those three so it's up to you

vJPFNNf.png

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
For real tho are you married to the team names or just don't want them flipped? I made this one for you, but I can give it to NML if you want to keep the Welsh/Belfast/Galway lineup. Ain't no thang to give it to him and figure out some nicknames for those three so it's up to you

vJPFNNf.png

I just can't deal with my A team being my AAA team. Keep Wales great again, keep NML in England

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I just can't deal with my A team being my AAA team. Keep Wales great again, keep NML in England

cardiff is in wales tho. Your A wont be AAA and your AAA wont be A, I'm talking about if you're really in love with "Welsh" or can I change it to a city in Wales.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You have to ask now days, never know who will be triggered. I'm gonna leave Galway, maybe leave the logo we'll see but I like that city. Welsh Slipways was just too booboo to use.

I'll figure something out for Belfast

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@Yankee151 wait did you want the Ashgabat Wanderers to replace Chile or Madrid?
If you already have Chile done then just replace Madrid, otherwise replace Chile. Whatever is easier for you, if you have both done then just forget about it. (On the same token, if Samarkand Spice is easier to find than Wanderers do that instead)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Chile was already done when i found it so I'll see what i can come up with. It'll be chile for now and when i get everything else done I'll replace chile with Madrid

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
alright I'll switch it out and i'll leave the kimchi sauce to orlando. after that you'll be done