• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Bowl Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I like how the fucking coach of IOWA state, who apparently is some DARLING UP N COMER, after HALFTime told the REPORTER, "if not for 6 or 7 things we have them right where we want to be."

play-better-gif.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
PAPA JOHN's order PLACED which accomplishes MANY goals 1) I don't have to leave my ABODE TODAY 2) I fill my BELLY 3) I help the EARNINGS of PAPA JOHNS CORPORATION which will HELP the STOCK VALUE for SHAQ's upcoming VESTINGS in HIS RESTRICTED STOCK AWARDS as a BOARD MEMBER.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
PAPA JOHN's order PLACED which accomplishes MANY goals 1) I don't have to leave my ABODE TODAY 2) I fill my BELLY 3) I help the EARNINGS of PAPA JOHNS CORPORATION which will HELP the STOCK VALUE for SHAQ's upcoming VESTINGS in HIS RESTRICTED STOCK AWARDS as a BOARD MEMBER.
How many SLICES per SCREEN would you say your pizza was delivered with, hermano?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm 100% ok with refs swallowing the whistle on backfoot heaves by QB who are about to be sacked. That shit is trash jump ball.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You throw a jump ball just looking for PI to bail you out and the refs shouldn't ever throw a flag. Totally the right call.