• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Bowl Thread

Brick

i don't think they cut to dave aranda the whole game on the sidelines. sec has changed a lot in the last decade, fuck.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The fuck is this necklace Joe Brady is wearing

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
py247a.png

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Burreaux did a good job of scrambling every now and then to keep the 3 1 7 honest, but he was such a threat through the air they couldn't afford to spy him. It really burnt Clemsom a few times

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lightningwar

Administrator
Oregon is a tall order. NDSU matches up better with the ISU, Iowas, and Kansas's of the world.

CMQ and I were discussing this game vs Oregon to start next season lastnight. Oregon will have ended my two teams winning streak. FSU at 29 and NDSU at 37. And they gave us the willies. Fuck you Oregon!

Bruce Wayne

Are the players really so dumb that they now need run game coordinators and pass game coordinators to teach them the subtle difference or are the coaches so dumb that even working 80 hours a week they can't figure this stuff out?

Hell's bells, the NCAA won't even create a third paid coaching position for baseball, but now we have coordinators for coordinating with the coordinators in football??

Brick

I don't think Costello is a fit for Michigan's offense right now. And it would lead to 1 or 2 transfers from QBs on the roster now. Most importantly, I don't think Costello would be an upgrade over Michigan's QBs. We don't really know what they will be like next year, but Costello is average at best. McCaffery's and Milton's potential is way higher than him.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Costello came. I hope not, though.
ur watching lsu/msu right? lol

Brick

yeah without that pick six and that long brennan pass that was underthrown this has been an absolute shitshow for lsu.