• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Bowl Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
GUS & KLATT >>> goblue and brick
Mike-Leach-Paul-Petrino-handshake.gif

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I want to assassinate the USC Board of Trustees. We will be Oregon State level in a few years. Heck, we're almost there.

Alabama will so thoroughly embarrass this team that I'd be surprised if there were more than 3000 USC fans in Dallas next season.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
December 28 Bowls SWAG BAG Report

Camping World Bowl | Dec. 28, noon, ABC
Orlando | Camping World Stadium

■ $400 Best Buy gift card; watch; Herschel backpack with luggage tag

$400 can go a long way at Best Buy but that's about the only good thing here.

Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic | Dec. 28, noon, ESPN
Arlington, Texas | AT&T Stadium

■ Would not disclose gifts.

Come on, JERRY WORLD. Tell us ur gifts.

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl (College Football Playoff Semifinal) | Dec. 28, 4 or 8 p.m., ESPN
Glendale, Ariz. | State Farm Stadium

■ PlayStation PS4 gift package; Fossil watch; Ogio Shuttle Pack backpack; “History of The Bowls: Celebrating the Good of The Game” book; Ice Shaker insulated bottle

PS4 Gift Package is the highlight here.

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl (College Football Playoff Semifinal) | Dec. 28, 4 or 8 p.m., ESPN
Atlanta | Mercedes-Benz Stadium

■ $390 Vanilla Visa gift card; Fossil watch; football

Loses a lot of points for no CFA gift cards for chicken sandwiches

Soonerfan09

Smoked a j with an LSU fan last night. Good dude. LSU fans overall have been pretty good. Definitely expected them to be awful after all the horror stories I’ve heard over the years.
More OU fans here than I expected. Probably 60-40 LSU. Probably be closer to 70-30 inside the stadium.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Smoked a j with an LSU fan last night. Good dude. LSU fans overall have been pretty good. Definitely expected them to be awful after all the horror stories I’ve heard over the years.
More OU fans here than I expected. Probably 60-40 LSU. Probably be closer to 70-30 inside the stadium.

Same deal as two years ago when the title game was in Atlanta. Georgia fans travelled well to the Rose Bowl because if they won they'd be close to home for the Natty.