• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Professional Rasslin' - It's reel to us

Milo

One of the best baseball coaches I ever worked with was a former professional wrestler than died young, Chris Duffy. He belonged to baseball program up in Massachusetts(South Shore Baseball Club) and ran a number of camps while coaching one of the older teams. Certainly the best fielding instructor I ever had.

Last edited:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Raw scripts:

WWE_Script_002_SMALL.jpg

WWE_SCRIPT_016_SMALL.jpg

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Watched the first segment. Completely mailed in by HHH/Steph when they could've really taunted the crowd. Both just collecting checks at this point.

First time I watched in a while and I won't be watching again for a bit.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Anybody else watching Battleground?

I watched it. And I was sorely disappointed that the Rollins/Ambrose match didn't go down. Very surprised that Harper/Rowan and Wyatt all lost.

I marked out when I thought Ziggler had won the IC Battle Royal.

John Cena's "sales" job on Kane's choke slam was LOL worthy.

-YTC

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I figured Wyatt would lose since the plan was to do a rematch at Summerslam, but I was surprised Rowan and Harper lost since I figured they would go with the Dust brothers next. These PPVs sure don't have the same feel as they used to.

MrShotgun

This guy. Watching Lesnar beat the blood, urine and vomit out of Cena at the moment. I'm sure Cena will win this on some bullshit doe. Dude's time in the spotlight needs to end.

MrShotgun

I wasn't a fan. I see what they're going for with Lesnar, but the match was pretty boring.

Roman Reigns and Lesnar are seemingly on a collision course now. It'll be interesting to see how long Rollins holds on to that money in the bank contract.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
They are about to add a bunch of Nitros to the network at last. Someone said 100 hours, which would be close to the beginning until the end of 1996

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
As a followup, the people in charge of WWE have really made a lot of bad decisions with regards to the network.

First of all, putting all the PPVs on the network was a terrible idea. None of these shows feel special anymore, and b) they killed WrestleMania as a financially big show. Instead of doing 700K buys in the USA and 1.2M buys worldwide at $30 after the cable companies take their cut, they are gonna do ___ at 9.99. GJGE. They should have kept their 3 big shows (Mania, Rumble, SummerSlam) off the network completely.

2nd bad decision was not limiting the number of simultaneous streams per account. Wrestling fans are notoriously cheap/ poor.

3rd bad decision was the idea of the 6 month commitment, without having people pay ahead of time. If they thought 9.99 was the fair market value, they should have set the price at 14.99 a month or maybe even 19.99 a month, and then given people 6 months for 59.95 up front, or something similar.

Now they have to do all these stupid gimmicks, like giving away the network this month.