• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Oregon @ Michigan State

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Helfrich may have to retool his philosophy this year, Adams doesn't have nearly as a good of an arm as Mariota.

Wooly

Not a good decision to throw into that coverage without a look off or pump fake by Adams. However, I do think Oregon needs to make some of those throws against a front like Mich St's. They

Wooly

Good play action pass by MSU. Followed by a nice handoff and run. Good job of setting things up by MSU.

Wooly

Uggh, bad decision on that throw by Cook. They set up that pass with the running, but you can't throw it no matter what.

Wooly

Herby said the MSU DL was "man against boys". For several years it seems like the MSU DL is made up guys who can't possible be college aged. They all look like 30 year olds pulled from the steel mill in Pittsburgh.

Brick

both run games have been pure shit outside of msu catching oregon out of alignment a few times.

Brick

fuck off and go watch the the prem. this is over if cook is worth a shit at all.

if he cant close he should retire.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I'm glad Vernon Adams jersey denotes "JR" on it, so that we don't confuse him with his father, who also plays for Oregon apparently.

Wooly

MSU has a good rhythm of run pass going. Tough to stop a team when they can run it, and PA you.

Brick

The OL shift was pretty nifty, cool to see, except it didn't get any yards
stop acting like its creative. if msu wasnt conservative mong this would already be over.

notre dame center getting worked on 4th and goal was the turning point. them stubbornly running is the only reason it is close.

Brick

nice to see a change of pace w
in the running game instead of plowing. i think this is limited playbook influenced.

Brick

pretty fine with this game no matter how it turns out. msu d front is really good. i thought the d was fine outside of breakdowns against the run which ia frustrating. adams played as well as could be expected imo.

Brick

msu fucking shameful if they let oregon win. played better last year imo. mariota just went god mode.

really impressed with adams.

Wooly

stop acting like its creative. if msu wasnt conservative mong this would already be over.

notre dame center getting worked on 4th and goal was the turning point. them stubbornly running is the only reason it is close.

You need to relax Brock. I just pointed out an unusual OL shift. Why would you get upset about it?

Brick

adams played fucking bawse. not feeling bad about this at all. great game. still think msu played better last year. cook and the wrs are still very off. they need to fix that.