• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

OOTP 15 released

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The only thing I see that I just gotta have is the more advanced player tracking. Would love to have that, but it isn't a huge deal right now. When it gets to $20 there really isn't a reason not to do it.

Yeah there were some nice features so I can upgrade whenever, but it's gotta be $20. That is ASB and playoffs traditionally.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well I've bought it, going to convert our league to 15 and sim a few season to see what the new stats look like.

osick87

Community Liaison
I would say wait until this season is done to switch or when the majority of the league has it. Also @worst2first has 15 so he may be interested.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well you only have until the 16th to buy it, so it should be fairly quick. I sent the code to @GatorTD so he'll be manning the Mules when we switch. That just leaves Berlin. I think worst has 15.

osick87

Community Liaison
I told @Orlando I'd buy him this for making logos.

Although I bought mine through Steam so I don't think I got an extra key so I guess lando can give someone another code

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Of course the league won't transfer over due to picture issues. I'll mess around with it after I get back from lunch to see what the problem is. Has anyone else tried?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I appreciate it guys. I'm happy to buy it. I've handed my extra key out over the years too. If anyone is purchasing it for me, I just request no Steam. Not really a fan of it on Mac.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
osick gives yankee the steam version and LC gives Orlando his non steam version, done deal

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I appreciate it guys. I'm happy to buy it. I've handed my extra key out over the years too. If anyone is purchasing it for me, I just request no Steam. Not really a fan of it on Mac.

I think I bought 14 three times to give out codes and I have no idea where they went haha

osick87

Community Liaison
Well fuck you then. You're getting FHM too then for that. Oh I have to buy something for Yankee.

shawn_thornton_laughing_GIF_medium.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Me, LC, and Osick all buy a copy, We give Orlando both a steam and non-steam key, and trade our other keys amongst each other.

The other guy to ask would be @Mr. Radpants if he doesn't have it already. I think @Gooksta has it already?

osick87

Community Liaison
When the OOTP football game comes out, we could almost have a Utopia Sports Network. Hockey, Baseball, Football, Association Football.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I can't get the damn thing to switch over. It says to look into the debug folder for ootptrace or some shit to find the file that is causing it but there is no ootptrace.txt in that folder.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
2014-07-11 15:22:13 copy_tree: C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved_games\World.lg\auto-save -->> C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 15\saved_games\yo.lg\auto-save: Successfully copied 16 files.
2014-07-11 15:22:13 copy_tree: Could not copy file C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved_games\World.lg\ballcaps\caps_carapicui´ba_scythes.png
2014-07-11 15:23:21 copy_tree: C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved_games\World.lg\auto-save -->> C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 15\saved_games\fiodjs.lg\auto-save: Successfully copied 16 files.
2014-07-11 15:23:21 copy_tree: Could not copy file C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved_games\World.lg\ballcaps\caps_carapicui´ba_scythes.png
2014-07-11 15:24:43 copy_tree: C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved_games\World.lg\auto-save -->> C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 15\saved_games\test.lg\auto-save: Successfully copied 16 files.
2014-07-11 15:24:43 copy_tree: Could not copy file C:\Users\OwnerDell\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 14\saved_games\World.lg\ballcaps\caps_ko´pavogur_seals.png

This is what happens

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm just showing you what is happening to me so you can backtrace your problems should you have them.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
This new interface is sweet. Worth the upgrade so far. Looks like it saved all the online settings too @OU11 :thumbsup: