• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

OOTP 15 released

Gooksta

agreed.. I play single player to pass time.. but the fun factor of improving your team against others is awesome!

Lloyd Carr

So is 14 the one I want to go for? Where do I get this from? The main website looks like they have the 15, but should I be heading to Amazon or something for 14?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So is 14 the one I want to go for? Where do I get this from? The main website looks like they have the 15, but should I be heading to Amazon or something for 14?

Someone get this man a key. I know I have four keys, but 3 are given to people and I can't remember who I gave them to. I know Gator has one but I'm not letting him quit.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I should have one, how do I give it to him

Tell him the key. You get one key when you buy but it can be used on two computers. If you don't remember your key, you gotta go to their website and recover it.

Lloyd Carr

It's only $20, I don't care if I have to buy it. Even if I don't like it, it's not that big of a money dump.

I mean, I won't say no to free stuff, but no one is obligated here.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Is there a general thread to talk about things that happen the game that aren't specifically movement oriented? For instance, I want to criticize whoever accepted this trade with OU.

Amsterdam will ship a 1st round draft pick to False Bay for 32-year-old starting pitcher Jorge López.

During his career López has 64 victories and 80 defeats with a 3.78 ERA.

Lol you can do it in the off-season thread.

jdlikewhoa

Lol. If you haven't noticed, I'm in full rebuild/tank mode. That 1st rd pick is more valuable than some 32 year old pitcher that wont be around when I'm finally competitive.

Lloyd Carr

Nah, I'm just messing with you JD. In fact, I think you could argue that you got the better deal. I think I'd rather have a first round pick than a pitcher who is getting older and a career 16 games under .500, along with very little playoff pitching experience. Granted by the looks of it his playoff experience was very good, he just doesn't have much.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Nah, I'm just messing with you JD. In fact, I think you could argue that you got the better deal. I think I'd rather have a first round pick than a pitcher who is getting older and a career 16 games under .500, along with very little playoff pitching experience. Granted by the looks of it his playoff experience was very good, he just doesn't have much.

Well a lot of those losses are because JD put a AA team in the WBL for the last 3 years. Grain Assault.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Although JD definitely got the better end of it. After looking at this dude's career I see that I dumped him two years ago. I remember I didn't like him but I can't remember why. He's very average IIRC, and I'm sure he hasn't gotten any better with age. His FIP was 4.71 last year which was a huge oversight haha. JD GOT ME, PAYBACK FOR MAC MARTIN!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That Mac Martin trade was probably the biggest fleecing in the history of the UBL

Definitely not. I fleeced Reel so bad he quit the league. To be fair, I had no idea I was fleecing him at all because I didn't know anything about baseball either but they made fun of him forever about it.

jdlikewhoa

I qualified that statement with "probably" because i wasnt in the league that long. That trade made me want to quit though. I'm just glad we started over.

Lloyd Carr

Okay, going to set this up now.

Downloaded and put my key in. Now do I Sign Up (bottom left corner of main screen) and then follow all that download/unzip stuff?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Okay, going to set this up now.

Downloaded and put my key in. Now do I Sign Up (bottom left corner of main screen) and then follow all that download/unzip stuff?

Go the the FAQ thread and follow the steps. What team do you want to be and I'll unlock it tonight and add you as GM.

Lloyd Carr

Okay, after what seemed like forever trying to figure out how to download the game and get it to work, I'm finally in.

Give me a jerb as the Boston guy please.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Wait for ASB. Don't really want a steam version anyway. We won't upgrade the league until MLB playoffs probably though. Unless everyone is onboard earlier.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm not really in a hurry to update TBH...

The only thing I see that I just gotta have is the more advanced player tracking. Would love to have that, but it isn't a huge deal right now. When it gets to $20 there really isn't a reason not to do it.