• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Tulsa. OU may win one game, OSU is a wild card that could lose first round or make it to the elite 8. Tulsa are the only rock steady team in that group, pretty much a lock for the elite 8

jdlikewhoa

Bruins gonna win it all so no

Not getting past the first round so no

TULSA-DANCING.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Really? I didn't know Tulsa was that good this year...

Or are they in a really weak region? @OU11

No they aren't that good. I've seen them play one half of basketball. They all will be out day one most likely, with ou having the best chance to win, but osu being the best team.

TU is just there to mess up bruin's weekend

Reactions: bjc

Wop Genius

Awesome man! I will be there Friday for Nebraska and creighton games for sure. I am so pumped. Not sure about Sunday if Nebraska wins. Will depend on what time the game is. Hard to drive back to dallas late with the baby.

Making the 12 hour drive from KC to SA right now. I got all session tix for both just in case, and I took PTO on Monday. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if the unthinkable happens and ULL beats Creighton, I'll throw my support behind the Huskers if they make it to Sunday. *skin melts and falls off*

WingedHelmet

Anyone have an interactive bracket model? Silver's just shows team percentages overall, not the predicted winner based on the post-first-round matchup.

Chase

I'm hoping for a Penn State at Siena 2nd round game. I might to go to that one with a PSU buddy of mine. Bad basketball, off-campus site so beer and can be served, neutral fan, all wins in my book.

Penn State-Siena on Monday night.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Did any of you pick Dayton? Don't

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Woof. Take my money utopia pool. Tonight is my annual drink liquor until I feel drunk then fill out my money brackets. Tulsa in the 16

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This grantland article about the title game last year is getting me all hot and bothered. Can't wait for 11

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Ohio State-Dayton and Wisconsin-American to lead off the tourney.

I've got Dayton in the Elite 8 in Nutopia bracket but them losing in the first in all my others. I filled out 4 brackets and they're all nonsense. I always gets poor results when I think I'm analyzing the games from my own basketball knowledge, so this year I've just been picking quite randomly. My 4 champions are Virginia, Baylor, San Diego State, and Wichita State.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
My brackets are basically just wild guesses at this point. I've watched probably a dozen Michigan games, and then maybe 40 minutes of basketball outside of that. I feel pretty confident on Michigan losing in the sweet 16, but other than that, it's a crapshoot.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My brackets are basically just wild guesses at this point. I've watched probably a dozen Michigan games, and then maybe 40 minutes of basketball outside of that. I feel pretty confident on Michigan losing in the sweet 16, but other than that, it's a crapshoot.

Picking Michigan to lose to The State University of New Jersey - Durham campus. For shame, @DeadMan , for shame. :laughing:

bruin

loved seeing Boise's court for the West Region or Kentucky's in the South.

When multiple games are on, especially at THE bar, it's a mess

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
Sunbelt court shits on Mountain West court.

Still trying to figure out what the hell is going on with Oregon's regular court. That shit is so distracting to look at during a game.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Brasky +3.5
Zona -20
NM -3
Mercer +12.5

Lookin good on Mercer. If Duke could lose I'll be so happy