• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Looks like SMU is the odd man out. Not sure how NC State would get in over them.
Zero road/neutral wins vs. Top 125 RPI teams is my best guess. NC State has the Cuse win in the ACC Tourney plus solid win at Tenn.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
SMU's OOC SOS is real bad, Gottfried always places emphasis on that and I think it's a big reason why we got in 2 years ago as well.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@bruin I remember watching Shea in Tulsa's old gym as a young'n. Good luck, you're going to need it. This year's Tulsa team is unbelievably average.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
UConn a 7 seed. They gotta get out of the AAC ASAP.
People are underestimating how awful some of the AAC teams are. If you're one of the top 5 teams in that league, you play 10/18 conf games vs. teams with an RPI of 143 or worse. Horrendous league.

Chase

NCAA Odds

Florida +450
Michigan State +500
Arizona +750
Kansas +750
Wichita State +1200
Syracuse +1500
Louisville +1500
Duke +1800
Virginia +1800

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Virginia at +1800......hmmm, a 1 seed at 18-1. I like those odds from a betting standpoint. I guess past performance predicts future results in Vegas.

Chase

Probably just better off taking Virginia over Michigan State in a theoretical Sweet 16 match-up.

goblue96

I'm hoping for a Penn State at Siena 2nd round game. I might to go to that one with a PSU buddy of mine. Bad basketball, off-campus site so beer and can be served, neutral fan, all wins in my book.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
For anyone wanting to get amped for the tourney, I remind you guys of one of the best sites on the web: http://vault.ncaa.com/

Has all the classic games of the tournament on there. I just watched part of Stephen Curry vs Gonzaga in 2007. Fap fap fap...

goblue96

For anyone wanting to get amped for the tourney, I remind you guys of one of the best sites on the web: http://vault.ncaa.com/

Has all the classic games of the tournament on there. I just watched part of Stephen Curry vs Gonzaga in 2007. Fap fap fap...

I can relive Michigan trying to run for 40 minutes against Loyola Marymount in 1990. That didn't end well

Loyola Marymount -149
Michigan - 115

no overtime

Chase

Auburn is a pretty irrelevant CBB school. Amazing hire. No reason why Auburn shouldn't make the NCAA's with how pathetic the SEC is.

Chase

Albany got the rape hammer dropped on them by Duke in these shitty unis last year. Pulling for MSM just based off of those jerseys.

Also, lulz at St John's down by like 30 to Bobby Mo in the NIT

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Yes sir, all session tickets.
Awesome man! I will be there Friday for Nebraska and creighton games for sure. I am so pumped. Not sure about Sunday if Nebraska wins. Will depend on what time the game is. Hard to drive back to dallas late with the baby.