• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Wolfman21

i've never understood why its "smart" to pass up a wide open layup to pull the ball out and run another 10-15 seconds off the clock with 3 minutes left in the game. You get the 2 points...you can run the clock out with 30 seconds left

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
First question after the game "how does it feel to be the first 1 seed to lose in the first round?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
i've never understood why its "smart" to pass up a wide open layup to pull the ball out and run another 10-15 seconds off the clock with 3 minutes left in the game. You get the 2 points...you can run the clock out with 30 seconds left

Because number of possession matters more than leading by 17 or 15. And because you force Virginia to play faster.

Reactions: Wuf

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I mean damn. This wasn't a fluke upset. They straight got their shit pushed in. The toughest region is looking a lot different now lol.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
31-2, 17-1 in the ACC and a tournament championship, and none of that would be worth the shame of this loss. The Virginia way is fool's gold

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
placeholder-plain.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Holy shit they're coached by Dave Odom's son. Definitely getting a big offer this offseason

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's totally worth, but I'm a little bummed because I called UVA not going very far, but picked Arizona to make it to the Final 4 instead on my money bracket :Straight-Face:

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
LOL, Ryan Odom used to work for the Charlotte 49ers. Of course. Fucking 49ers can't buy a win these days.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
UMBC = U Must Be Chinese

The only guy I ever knew who went to UMBC was Chinese, and loved that joke. Good ol' Arnold.