• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

DanishDonut0

Do you not remember Jimmer? Jimmer would actually make some of those absurd shots though and probably had less to work with. Young seems to have a lot better passing ability but he is really RUSS levels of being a turnover machine.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rhode Island dude looking like #73 Pad Cheese dropping a clutch 3 with a dude in his face in 2k

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guy doing this game just said HISSELF

Wolfman21

zero defense out of this team. They haven't played any defense in a while. Kinda pathetic. 45, 46 and 51 pts given up in their last 3 halves played. Against BC and Seton Hall....yuck

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
zero defense out of this team. They haven't played any defense in a while. Kinda pathetic. 45, 46 and 51 pts given up in their last 3 halves played. Against BC and Seton Hall....yuck
Seton Hall was 12/17 at one point and Carrington did make guarded 3's, not a ringing endorsement but I've seen worse out of them. Those last 5 minutes were just sluggish bullshit though. Props to Nard coming in and stepping up but Yurt has to stop cowering like a bitch and rise to the challenge if they're gonna win.

Markell gotta stay aggressive too. And crank up the pressure.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Abu air balled a 7 footer, Beverly got destroyed on a full court press...these guys are fucking useless

Wolfman21

Abu air balled a 7 footer, Beverly got destroyed on a full court press...these guys are fucking useless

Abu, Beverly and Yurt have been utterly pathetic today. I'll give you their COMBINED lines so far:

1-10 (0-5), 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 10 fouls, 2 turnovers for a grand total of 2 points between the 3 of them. Fucking pathetic

Torin Dorn and Markell Johnson are the only guys on the current ACTIVE roster that should see extended minutes next season.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I don't know why they don't play Batts when Beverly can't score. Has been the biggest defensive liability all year. Batts can't shoot but he brings grit and intensity.

This is the game where I finally beg for Al to force it lol. He is the only one that's been hot, just do what you gotta do man

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Not gonna happen with this crew. Nice job making the tournament, hopefully Keatts gets some good pressing bigs

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I am def Wolfmad about Beverly. If he can't get you buckets, why the fuck is he in the game? Drives me nuts.

Wolfman21

I am def Wolfmad about Beverly. If he can't get you buckets, why the fuck is he in the game? Drives me nuts.

meanwhile the 2nd most athletic dude on the team that stands a chance at staying in front of these guards is chillin on the bench because...............................................................

I guess keatts is afraid he would go 0-5 (0-4) with 5 fouls or somethin...

DanishDonut0

If Seton Hall holds on here I'll have a perfect bracket through the day session. Sure to be destroyed soon.

I'd be the same if I didn't pick the pack. I've watched them continually dribble into the defender, they might be the worst team I've watched all day. wuf

Wolfman21

I'd be the same if I didn't pick the pack. I've watched them continually dribble into the defender, they might be the worst team I've watched all day. wuf

If this was the same team that played all season, they wouldn't have had a winning record. Only 3 players showed up today and the 3rd one has a metal rod in his leg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
2nfzxtluyyl01.jpg